Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 vs Colorado State Game Thread

Team looks good. Defense is still playing with a ton of energy on every play. Colorado state is definitely not an accurate measuring stick but it's good to see the intensity. Sainristil looks like he's going to be a solid DB and tackling well. Tons of weapons on offense. It'll be interesting to see how the qb position shakes out. Familiar territory with the Brady/Henson situation but different in that the transfer portal is always lingering and these two have the same amount of eligibility left.

Go Blue!

One play 61 yard td lol

According to ESPN stats, the average for the team on receiving is 18.3 yards, this includes the 61 yards by Wilson and 22 yards by All. They also say Cade has 128 yards passing for an average of 8.5 yards. I don't think the passing stat for Cade includes the runs after the catch, otherwise wouldn't the passing average for Cade be 18.3?

According to ESPN stats, the average for the team on receiving is 18.3 yards, this includes the 61 yards by Wilson and 22 yards by All. They also say Cade has 128 yards passing for an average of 8.5 yards. I don't think the passing stat for Cade includes the runs after the catch, otherwise wouldn't the passing average for Cade be 18.3?

It's yards per attempt, not per completion for the QB. 15 attempts and 128 yards.

It's yards per attempt, not per completion for the QB. 15 attempts and 128 yards.

I get that. But Cade's passing stat is not because of the 61 yard TD. Also, you can't blame Cade for receivers dropping the ball when it hits them right in the hands. I would like to see a higher completion percentage, but he hasn't played that bad. Also, need to take into account the play of the offensive line in providing protection. Hard to check down when you're running for your life.

Michigan rushing average is only 4.9, but that includes Cade's -8 yards. Damn! He is pulling the rushing game down too! Bench him.

Haven't had too many penalties in this game. In fact, we've had 0.

Good, I?m glad there was no defensive touchdown nor apart return for a touchdown there.

Cade needs his live action reps.

I see what the problem is.

Instead of not completing those passes down the field, our guys want to start completing them instead.

Back