Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Giants Thread

Yeah who would have thought they would bottle up Sayquan Barkley as good as they did? I sure didn't. I figured he was going to get his and that we were going to have to stop DJ.

Glad I was wrong

Bears lose.

Pats score on a punt return with 5 sec left to beat the Jets lol.

Rams lose.

Lions pick keeps getting worse. Rams pick keeps getting better.... just silly.

Yeah who would have thought they would bottle up Sayquan Barkley as good as they did? I sure didn't. I figured he was going to get his and that we were going to have to stop DJ.

Glad I was wrong

Probably the best run D, aside from their QB coverage on the read option, that I can remember in years. Saquon had nowhere to go on any of his carries.

McNeil took a step into the ?Good? category today. He was awesome.

Bears lose.

Pats score on a punt return with 5 sec left to beat the Jets lol.

Rams lose.

Lions pick keeps getting worse. Rams pick keeps getting better.... just silly.

Imagine the rams give us a top 10 pick and ours is between 18-22. How insane would that be? Also would be extremely easy to move up to get a top 3 pick if we want our QB. Hell, we could probably wait and still get one. A lot of high ceiling QBs in the draft...downside is their floor is also very low.

Imagine the rams give us a top 10 pick and ours is between 18-22. How insane would that be? Also would be extremely easy to move up to get a top 3 pick if we want our QB. Hell, we could probably wait and still get one. A lot of high ceiling QBs in the draft...downside is their floor is also very low.

Hooker is all over the board. Some say he may slide to rd 2 because he's a 5th year senior.

I like Rising as a 3rd rd qb you can groom. He had a terrible game vs Oregon this week.

Some of those early 1st rd guys will drop... likely Richardson and levis

I will say this at least 100 times from here to April. Baring a significant injury to Goff, drafting a QB early in the upcoming draft would be a mistake. Our QB is not holding us back from winning. Our defense is (not today). Draft D, D more D?.and sign defensive free agents.

Last edited:
We probably will have to many wins for the top Defense player now. Unless we trade up to get him. Not sure what to do. Sometimes Goff looks so dang good. Sometimes I scratch my head at his throws. I really don?t want to give up picks for a qb. I?m just not as high on this class as some. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Hooker is all over the board. Some say he may slide to rd 2 because he's a 5th year senior.

I like Rising as a 3rd rd qb you can groom. He had a terrible game vs Oregon this week.

I liked him too. But then last night happens.

I will say this at least 100 times from here to April. Baring a significant injury to Goff, drafting a QB early in the upcoming draft would be a mistake. Our QB is not holding us back from winning. Our defense is (not today). Draft D, D more D?.and sign defensive free agents.

I?m leaning this way. Our Oc has to help JG Mitigate his mistakes. Make them disappear.

That rams pick is 5 right now. Stafford went out again today possibly from another concussion. He may be out a bit.

Last edited:
I?m leaning this way. Our Oc has to help JG Mitigate his mistakes. Make them disappear.

Oh, I still agree with this. Goff isn?t the guy that?s going to take a 10-7 team to 14-3 and win a SUper Bowl??but this oline is dominant at times. We can really run the ball.

We desperately need another DT, DE, 3 down MLB, and another CB.

We need a RG and RB on offense.

We have 2 1st?s, 2 2nds and a 3rd. We also will have about $50M in cap space.

We can get significantly better defensively in the off season.

I'm guessing hooker will drop much farther now that he tore his acl

Last edited:
Great win today! When was the last time the lions were able to end a game with a victory formation?

Good win but Giants are a fraud

First 3 in a row since 2017 with Caldwell

Ho hum dropping 31 on everyone when no one is looking with Goff making mistakes and Swift running poorly

Turnovers forced won this one though

Okudah out Thanksgiving will be a problem though..friendly fire is killing us

Jamaal Williams with 12 tds with 7 more games to go. Thats crazy

How did we stop Barkley like that. Lol golladay

Hutch a difference maker and Mcneil showed his potential finally

Last edited:
Back