Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Bears Thread

They dont need Trubisky. Just run the ball the rest of the game and youll win.

The vaunted lidowns defense giving up yards and scores like a knife through budta

They dont need Trubisky. Just run the ball the rest of the game and youll win.

Well....good to see absolutely nothing has changed and Bevell has no chance to keep the job.

Does Undelin even work there anymore? Or is Don Brown working 2 jobs.

i always hate it when we run on 2nd down inside the 10. Such a waste of a down.

No defender with 5 yards of Trubisky on ANY of his throws today. None. It’s fucking pathetic

Looks like the Browns are going to be 9-3 after today..

The BROWNS!

Lidowns 4-8

Last edited:
Chicago averages 82 yards a game and has 2 rushing TD’s all year.

86 yards and 2 TD in 19:50 today. On pace for 258 and 6 TD.

Awesome job Quinn. Way to stack our front 7 in talent.

Honest question. You guys seem like you are upset with what's happening. You are rooting for the Lions to lose, right??

little bit of pressure...stafford does his turtle move instead of moving. Bailed out by a flag.

Honest question. You guys seem like you are upset with what's happening. You are rooting for the Lions to lose, right??

Yes losing makes the most sense at this point. But....atleast look like you know how to play football. What im seeing is an absolute joke. They got what they wanted and got the shitty HC fired...atleast play like youre motivated?

PS....does stafford now have the NFL record for most coaches a QB gets fired?

I?m indifferent. If the win or lose, that?s fine. I know it helps us long term if we lose.....but i just can?t actively root for them to lose. Not the way I?m built

Overall yes but still don?t like seeing how embarrassing they are they can?t stop anything on defense it?s just flat out embarrassing

Yes losing makes the most sense at this point. But....atleast look like you know how to play football. What im seeing is an absolute joke. They got what they wanted and got the shitty HC fired...atleast play like youre motivated?

PS....does stafford now have the NFL record for most coaches a QB gets fired?

Dude, they've been a joke forever lol. The only positive in the current situation is to see them lose every game, get in the top 4-5 and draft one of these top-flight QBs.

Winning is useless.

Back