Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Bears Thread

do you realize that you sound like the LKP for UM football

He gave legit reasons why things are happening to defend someone. That is a good thing. There is a reason for everything. Success or failure or in between

Assuming Harbaugh forgot how to coach is dumb because none of you are in practice and know what he is doing

But fuck Michigan. Penn State all the way

That's on par with a lot of their "reasoning". I also hear a LOT about winningest program.....which is fine. A subset of Michigan fans live life like it's still the 80's and 90's. They think that M is still nationally relevant, when in fact, they aren't. There's an entire GENERATION of kids that haven't seen Michigan do shit.

Michigan is the spoiled kid of a rich parent. They think they're important because mommy or daddy is. But they aren't. And they don't know it yet.

Minor correction, IMO. Since 2000, 3-17 vs. OSU, 7-7 vs. Wisconsin, and 11-10 vs. MSU illustrates the overall decline of the program in the 21st century.

Last edited:
He gave legit reasons why things are happening to defend someone. That is a good thing. There is a reason for everything. Success or failure or in between

Assuming Harbaugh forgot how to coach is dumb because none of you are in practice and know what he is doing

But **** Michigan. Penn State all the way

So I guess you are a fan of any team with the nickname "Lions." That would include Loyola-Marymount, British Columbia, Columbia University, and Freed-Hardeman University, to name a few.

So I guess you are a fan of any team with the nickname "Lions." That would include Loyola-Marymount, British Columbia, Columbia University, and Freed-Hardeman University, to name a few.

Penn State, Capitals, Nationals, Wizards and Lions. Live near DC but have always been a Lions. Grew up in PA. You can thank Barry Sanders for my random hardcore fandom of the Lions. Could drop them for Steelers at any time but this is more fun. I guess Steelers or Washington Football Team

Last edited:
Penn State, Capitals, Nationals, Wizards and Lions. Live near DC but have always been a Lions. Grew up in PA. You can thank Barry Sanders for my random hardcore fandom of the Lions. Could drop them for Steelers at any time but this is more fun. I guess Steelers or Washington Football Team

You don't have to be a Lions' fan, yet you are one because ... Barry Sanders was passed over by the Cowboys and the Packers.

writing-bad.gif

You don't have to be a Lions' fan, yet you are one because ... Barry Sanders was passed over by the Cowboys and the Packers.

writing-bad.gif

Yeah if not for that I would be a Steelers fan most likely. Hey look at all those Super Bowls and winning seasons.

As a kid I was a Redskins fan with my grandfather. I actively rooted against Lions in NFC Champ game. Then I switched in like 1993 I think and went all in on Lions. And now here we are.

Last edited:
Yeah if not for that I would be a Steelers fan most likely. Hey look at all those Super Bowls and winning seasons.

As a kid I was a Redskins fan with my grandfather. I actively rooted against Lions in NFC Champ game. Then I switched in like 1993 I think and went all in on Lions. And now here we are.

You could have saved yourself and the rest of the DSF board users a lot of grief if you would have stuck with the Redskins

You could have saved yourself and the rest of the DSF board users a lot of grief if you would have stuck with the Redskins

Naw. This is way more fun. Redskins suck even worse. Snyder is a terrible owner

But it would probably be Steelers and I'd have so many wins and Super Bowls to cheer for

Who knows. Maybe Stafford ends up on one of those teams this offseason

Last edited:
Welp now we know why hes overly optimistic. Hes in a 20 year constant battle with himself for making the right decision and not having this all be one giant waste of time and energy. But...its the lions so the fact is its a waste of time and energy for all of us.

saw golladay is out again. People have returned from heart transplants faster than this turd that wants big time WR money. Let him walk....

saw golladay is out again. People have returned from heart transplants faster than this turd that wants big time WR money. Let him walk....

I don?t blame him. If you ain?t gonna pay, I ain?t gonna play. Why risk serious injury on a losing team when your months away from signing the largest contract of your life?

Back