Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Packers @ Lions Thread

Mr Kenny G. Can you please explain to the rest of humanity how a hip bruise is taking longer to heal then people that have had entire hips removed and replaced? The world wants to know!

Mr Kenny G. Can you please explain to the rest of humanity how a hip bruise is taking longer to heal then people that have had entire hips removed and replaced? The world wants to know!

LOL call it a hip bruise to his face. You will have a face bruise and be put on IR

Is this a "my daddy can beat up your daddy" argument.

No this an internet tough guy scenario (just walk it off) and I think I'm a doctor scenario and have insights into the Lions medical team from hughes and dalton all rolled into one

KG is hurt. If he's not, he's just really stupid for not playing because he losing money being labeled injury prone right before a big contract.

No this an internet tough guy scenario (just walk it off) and I think I'm a doctor scenario and have insights into the Lions medical team from hughes and dalton all rolled into one

KG is hurt. If he's not, he's just really stupid for not playing because he losing money being labeled injury prone right before a big contract.
If you don't believe players won't nurse an injury then you're watching a different game than I am.

Back