Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Vikings @ Lions Thread

PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Hutch 91.5
Goff 83.8
Thor 83.4
Chark 76.7
Justin Jackson 74.4

Bottom 5 Overall
Okudah 41.3
Wright 41.8
Paschal 50.9
Jamaal Williams 51
McNeill 53.7

Other notables
Decker 74.4
Sewell 72.5
Amon-Ra 72.1
Ragnow 68.3
Jamo 60.7
Jonah Jackson 59.2
Swift 54.9
Houston 68.2
Rodrigo 63.4
Romeo Okwara 54.7
Joseph 58.2

Chris Simms unbutton pod cast on how well Goff is playing.

He has been playing really good lately. The only thing that should be very concerning about his play is the big difference between home and away.

Home
2217 yards, 20 TD, 3 INT, 106.9 rating

Away
1135 yards, 2 TD, 4 INT, 81.0 rating

These guys are fuckin tools. I went back and listened to their show the day after the Dolphins loss. 1-6. It was how BAD this team is. There is no talent. DC and BH need to be fired. Goff done at the end of the season and the Lions should consider a trade for a real QB.

Now it's playoffs or the season is a failure?? We should win the last 4? No excuses? LOL

I wish I could be in radio. "They suck.....pathetic franchise.....Sheila is an idiot.....Dan Campbell is a stupid meathead.......PLAYOFFS OR BUST......LOSING ANY OF THE LAST 4 IS UNACCEPTABLE.....PLAYOFF RUN OR THE SEASON IS LOST".

I swear the Lions could win the Super Bowl this year and these two would focus on the 1-6 start and how the Fords need to sell. It would be like the Super Bowl win was a forgone conclusion and the organization is a joke.

Fuck them. Won't waste another second listening to what they say.

1-6 and really could have been 4-3 start (beating Vikings (stupid FG attempt and bad D), Seattle (terrible D, great offense other than pick 6) and Miami (double digit lead but terrible WR coverage getting Pleasant fired) plus Eagles game was close).

But Lions learned from that and are figuring out how to win and also the Lions got healthier. Amazing what actually playing most of your starters does.

1-6 and really could have been 4-3 start(beating Vikings (stupid FG attempt and bad D), Seattle (terrible D, great offense other than pick 6) and Miami (double digit lead but terrible WR coverage getting Pleasant fired) plus Eagles game was close).

But Lions learned from that and are figuring out how to win and also the Lions got healthier. Amazing what actually playing most of your starters does.

Yeah, and if Charles had been born with vag he really could have been the Queen.

Queen Charlene.

Yeah, and if Charles had been born with vag he really could have been the Queen.

Queen Charlene.

Queen did die and the Lions starting winning. Coincidence?

I saw that on MNF that Peyton Manning and Jeff Daniels did some curse removal thing at Ford Field right when the Lions started winning too

He has been playing really good lately. The only thing that should be very concerning about his play is the big difference between home and away.

Home
2217 yards, 20 TD, 3 INT, 106.9 rating

Away
1135 yards, 2 TD, 4 INT, 81.0 rating

Agree. That?s why im not holding my breath with these two road games coming up. Now the Jets are really banged up on offense. If I was Ben I?d maybe try something different to get a early lead. Maybe a slight hurry up to start and get Goff Going.

Last edited:
These guys are fuckin tools. I went back and listened to their show the day after the Dolphins loss. 1-6. It was how BAD this team is. There is no talent. DC and BH need to be fired. Goff done at the end of the season and the Lions should consider a trade for a real QB.

Now it's playoffs or the season is a failure?? We should win the last 4? No excuses? LOL

I wish I could be in radio. "They suck.....pathetic franchise.....Sheila is an idiot.....Dan Campbell is a stupid meathead.......PLAYOFFS OR BUST......LOSING ANY OF THE LAST 4 IS UNACCEPTABLE.....PLAYOFF RUN OR THE SEASON IS LOST".

I swear the Lions could win the Super Bowl this year and these two would focus on the 1-6 start and how the Fords need to sell. It would be like the Super Bowl win was a forgone conclusion and the organization is a joke.

Fuck them. Won't waste another second listening to what they say.

Simmer down Bevis! I find them funny and enjoying listing to them.

Back