Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Vikings @ Lions Thread

Detroit should've thrown on 2nd down. Snap was at 2:03 so either way it's stopping at 2 min warning.

Jets defense is really good.

Their offense isn?t.

Winnable game. Need to keep getting better defensively. Pass rush getting a bit better?.secondary still not good. If the pass rush can keep up the pressure and the offense can find the running game?.we can be at .500 this time next Sunday.

Jets defense is really good.

Their offense isn?t.

Winnable game. Need to keep getting better defensively. Pass rush getting a bit better?.secondary still not good. If the pass rush can keep up the pressure and the offense can find the running game?.we can be at .500 this time next Sunday.

It?s more than winnable. It?s a game we should win!

We are killing our draft position and I love it!!!

Normally draft position is my focus in December. I wouldn't mind watching meaningful football all season. This is much more enjoyable.

Playoffs!?

Looking at remaining schedules our best chance of sneaking in is to see Washington lose 3 of their 4. The problem might be the Dallas game the last week of the season...Dallas might be resting everyone. Giants play Philadelphia the last week and they will likely be sitting everyone as well. Seattle needs to lose today or I don't think we'll pass them either.

Of course we have to go 4-0.

Last edited:
Looking at remaining schedules our best chance of sneaking in is to see Washington lose 3 of their 4. The problem might be the Dallas game the last week of the season...Dallas might be resting everyone. Giants play Philadelphia the last week and they will likely be sitting everyone as well. Seattle needs to lose today or I don't think we'll pass them either.

Of course we have to go 4-0.

Just need one of Washington or NYG to fold and can?t tie with Seattle. Just not sure who has a easier schedule between the two

Last edited:
Back