Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Cardinals @ Lions Thread

I?m genuinely enjoying this game, when is it going to fall apart?

So far?..Campbell is out coaching Kingsbury. I don?t expect that to continue

They did a close up of the huddle right before the td pass and I remember thinking why did it look like goff is taking directly to st brown. That drag-wheel route was definitely something coaches dialed up.

tenor.gif

The most shocking thing to me is that this offense doesn?t look any worse without Swift, Williams, and Hock.

The most shocking thing to me is that this offense doesn?t look any worse without Swift, Williams, and Hock.

They can be solid with swift and Hockenson back and at least one stud WR. Say what you want about swifts rushing ability but he is an elite pass catching RB. He is also our home run threat in the backfield.

Makes ya wonder if part of the issue can be predictability, it?s far more likely defenses just don?t know what to expect when your not always trying to force it to two guys

Seriously, this needs to stop. Lions absolutely should get Hutch. Every Lions fan should WANT Hutch over any more wins this year. Freaking unreal... better hope the Texans win this week and Jags beat the Jets. If Hutch goes to Jags I am gonna be all kinds of pissed off.

Seriously, this needs to stop. Lions absolutely should get Hutch. Every Lions fan should WANT Hutch over any more wins this year. Freaking unreal... better hope the Texans win this week and Jags beat the Jets. If Hutch goes to Jags I am gonna be all kinds of pissed off.

Not convinced hutch would want to be a lion, he didn?t grow up a lions fan in spite of being from Michigan. He?d then probably be looking bolt as soon as he become a F/A

Last edited:
A 1-11-1 team should not beat a 10-3 team. This is fucking BS typical Lions fucking themselves out of the best player for their team. Can't rely on Jags to be stupid enough to take Tibs over Hutch.

You played well the 1st half, now go and let Cards blow up with 5 TDs in 2nd half while Lions implode.

Simmer down don?t blow a nut now. I?ve evolved beyond caring too much, the season ended a long time ago, if the lions win today great that?s fine, if they lose ok that?s fine also. All in all just want the cards to feed Kirk, fantasy team stuff and whatnot

Back