Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Cardinals @ Lions Thread

A 1-11-1 team should not beat a 10-3 team. This is fucking BS typical Lions fucking themselves out of the best player for their team. Can't rely on Jags to be stupid enough to take Tibs over Hutch.

You played well the 1st half, now go and let Cards blow up with 5 TDs in 2nd half while Lions implode.

Plenty of time to lose this game lol.

Seriously, this needs to stop. Lions absolutely should get Hutch. Every Lions fan should WANT Hutch over any more wins this year. Freaking unreal... better hope the Texans win this week and Jags beat the Jets. If Hutch goes to Jags I am gonna be all kinds of pissed off.

Jets are winning as well.... for now.

A 1-11-1 team should not beat a 10-3 team. This is fucking BS typical Lions fucking themselves out of the best player for their team. Can't rely on Jags to be stupid enough to take Tibs over Hutch.

You played well the 1st half, now go and let Cards blow up with 5 TDs in 2nd half while Lions implode.

A typical momentum-killing fumble, they could still pull a Lions and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Thats like Igwebuike's 3rd fumble in the last 2 games. Maybe a little more Jefferson

Goff has played really well the last 2-3 games. It had to be hard learning a new offense with all new players around you.... especially when the scheme is fairly vanilla. He seems to be getting more comfortable.

These 53 guys can?t play much better than they are right now.

Testament to the ENTIRE coaching staff?..maximizing the talent you have.

With the Seahawks and Falcons coming up, I have a feeling the Lions work themselves back to the 3rd or 4th pick. I?m somewhat OK with that because I think it?ll be easier to trade back.

Maybe an omen I either read it or dreamed it that Detroit would have a big lead and lose on last 2nd FG. 26-24.

Back