Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Lions @ Jets Thread

Bam. Staying alive. Tough game and defense. Brock freaking wright. Hock who

Reactions: 503
Jets have a tough D. We missed our shot to a wide open Jameson Williams.

Hoping for a better showing against a bad Carolina team. Similar weather to NY. Supposed to be sunny and 38 in Carolina next week.

Goff misses 1 deep throw and all of you idiots just ignore the good plays he made. I just will never understand Lions fans.

Congratulations to the Lions on a tough win against a pretty good jets team.

7 wins and 7 losses. When was the last time they were .500 or better this late in the season?

Who is talking about the playoffs here??

Reactions: 503
Congratulations to the Lions on a tough win against a pretty good jets team.

7 wins and 7 losses. When was the last time they were .500 or better this late in the season?

Who is talking about the playoffs here??

Got to be 2017 this late. Good win and got to keep it going

Commanders Giants tie is the best scenario..then wash loss after that tonight

Goff misses 1 deep throw and all of you idiots just ignore the good plays he made. I just will never understand Lions fans.

Where have you been the last 4 weeks?..that?s just about all we?ve talked about. How good he?s been playing.

But yes, I will complain when he misses WIDE OPEN WR?s.

Btw
The Jets head coach had zero clue how to use his timeouts in that last minute and some in the game
He let so much time run off.

Last edited:
I?m so used to seeing the lions lose games like this I?m not sure want to do, is this what it feels like to be a winner, I could get used to this

Back