Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Lions @ Titans Thread

loser_lions.jpg

Tigers are the losers

LOL I gave plenty of reasoning

Many teams have done it
Lions have a really really good QB and some other talent
They will have the cap space and abilitiy to change 10 starters
New GM can make better choices than slow LBs and DBs and two gapping Dline
Offense potential still really really good with building blocks but need to figure out WR
Injuries cost them this year. They CAN be healthier. It's luck of the draw and different every year. Give us injuries like Green Bay has this year (Linsley and Taylor and few other bumps for some guys but nothing major) and Detroit would be golden. Like if ZDarius Smith misses most of the season like Flowers and Hunter have for the Lions/Vikings, things are a bit different in Green Bay for sure.

Lions CAN turn it around quickly. Will they. Well it will be fun to find out in the next year or two.

your "reasoning" is a scenario where everything goes perfect. 10 new starters that are all good (would need 3-4 to be pro bowlers), picking a new GM that is good, pick a new coaching staff that is good, etc. ALL of those things need to happen, which is VERY unlikely.

Other teams have turned it around in a year, but I highly doubt they started with a team that had 8 wins in 2 years, that needs a new GM, a new coaching staff, replacing 10 starters, and then become SB contenders the following year. I would bet that has never happened.

looks like Bevel and the entire defensive coaching staff will not be at the TB game due to COVID. Probably won't matter...can the D get any worse?

looks like Bevel and the entire defensive coaching staff will not be at the TB game due to COVID. Probably won't matter...can the D get any worse?

I read Bevell will find out if he can coach on Thu. But Bevell and Undlin up in the air right now. if they are both out we literally have no HC, OC or DC at the game lmao.

Lions won that game..i was at that game. So i won this

wasn't that the season that the Lions could have won the division & had a 1st round bye, but choked away the final game of the regular season losing to GB with an injured AR??

Back