Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Packers @ Lions Thread and end of season grades, reviews, etc.

so your assessment of this team is based on this single game, ignoring the past 8 losses to mostly shitty teams?

:cheers:

Nope. Good try though.

So in your argument.....how did San Francisco go from 4-12 in 2018 and a 28th ranked Defense to 12-3 this year?

This loss and a Top 3 pick was the best (worst) case scenario for this team. One of these days it will actually happen and we'll be good.

Im sick of how they say controversial penalties like the game wasnt stolen by the refs. They weren't controversial they were flat out wrong and made people question the legitimacy of the league. So thats what the nfl is.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What's our record last ten years vs above .500 teams? You can't keep on doing that. And I actually worry about who the next HC is going to be.

Nope. Good try though.

So in your argument.....how did San Francisco go from 4-12 in 2018 and a 28th ranked Defense to 12-3 this year?

a bunch of very high draft picks in a row dedicated to the OL & DL with many of those picks being home runs. They hit on a HOF caliber TE later in one draft (I have heard many say that Kittle is the best TE in the NFL). They picked up a FA QB that is serviceable. Lastly, they have a great coach and a great GM.

The Lions have NONE of those things with the exception of having a serviceable QB.

good try though

Should fire Patty and grabbed Riveria from the Panthers.

a bunch of very high draft picks in a row dedicated to the OL & DL with many of those picks being home runs. They hit on a HOF caliber TE later in one draft (I have heard many say that Kittle is the best TE in the NFL). They picked up a FA QB that is serviceable. Lastly, they have a great coach and a great GM.

The Lions have NONE of those things with the exception of having a serviceable QB.

good try though

Kittle was on the team last year. So was Garoppolo, their coach and their GM.....and they still went 4-12.

Anything else?

Last edited:

good try though

i think our Oline is good enough...couple upgrades wouldnt hurt and they have a decision on Glasgow...but its not a bad oline.

DLine isnt far off...they need 1 guy opposite Flowers. Which is Hand but he wasnt healthy all year.

Its the Lbs that are pure garbage. Specifically OLB. Which they did address in Kennard and Okwara....but they just arent good enough.

Back