Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Lions @ Packers *Monday Night* Thread

We had Flowers covering the flat on that last play. He got blocked and pushed out of the play by a WR.

I hate Flowers. Possibly one of the franchises worst ever FA signings.

We had Flowers covering the flat on that last play. He got blocked and pushed out of the play by a WR.

I hate Flowers. Possibly one of the franchises worst ever FA signings.

Dude he was held. That ?block? was from behind and he was wrapped under his arm.

Sorry man?..you?re wrong. That WR was heads up with flowers and held nothing. Flowers just got cleaned out of a play by a WR. That should not happen.

He didn?t come close to blocking him from the front. No way. You can?t block someone from their backside.

He didn?t come close to blocking him from the front. No way. You can?t block someone from their backside.

So you?re telling me that guy, who started the play heads up with Trey Flowers, ran past him?.then came back and blocked him from behind?

Watch it again. Not trying to be a dick?..but it didn?t happen the way you described.

Offense looks solid.

Defense is playing not to lose and hoping for the LBs to make plays...but they aren't.

Way better than I expected.

Cover 2 exposed rodgers last year. Not working but making him have less possessions given lions offense too

Back