Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 22 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota Twins 2:10 EST 4/21

No Mize. Not going to learn how to pitch deep if they get no chance.

Parker Meadows is 4 for his last 47.

Mize first 50 pitches
3 swing and miss
next 27 pitches
6 swing and miss

19 BB 21.9% BB% and a 14.9% barrel rate..
Riley Greene is more consistent contact away..
from a hell of a start to the year..
once he stops hitting GB 52.9% great things will start happening.

Detroit Tigers' Kenta Maeda pinpoints pitching mechanics as reason for bad start to 2024.
Freep

Why Detroit Tigers plan to have Mark Canha make rare starts at first base.
Freep

Torkelson career April's
2022 190/311/349 3HR/9RBI
2023 215/276/323 2HR/11 RBI
2024 232/323/317 0HR/7RBI
He's really bad in April..but adding just unplayable defense to the mix..and its year 3..concerning.

Yeah, they definitely should put a guy coming off TJ and back surgeries back out there. The shit people here bitch about....
Who's bitching. Why do you think everyone's bitching because you disagree. Why not try to have a conversation. He's fine if the injury is a concern why pitch him at all. I just wanted him to get another inning.

With his RBI single in the first inning, Kerry Carpenter has now recorded a RBI in six consecutive games, the longest streak by a Tigers hitter since Justin Upton had a RBI in six straight from August 1-6, 2017.

Buddy Kennedy sends the ball bye bye.

3 struggling Tigers players who need to turn it around before drastic decisions arrive.
The Detroit Tigers have fought for their winning record so far, but there are still some players who haven't been pulling their weight.
MCBTB

The way the Detroit Tigers have been winning games is unsustainable.
Coming into the season, Detroit Tigers' fans knew that the strength was the pitching, but the hitting has been even worse than advertised, and cannot continue if they want to make an impact throughout the season.
MCBTB

Shitty Willi Castro has been a tiger killer so far. 9 hits on the year and 5 of them have been against us.

Was just Turing on the tv. I really like productive at bats. Tork was so close to homer Number 1. I heard that on the radio earlier.
Yep. I thought it was gone at first. The sac fly was a good at bat after falling behind 0-2.

Tigers win the series ! 12-10 on the season. Great job everyone! Sorry but I hurt myself today and had some issues with my back and groin.

Tigers win the series ! 12-10 on the season. Great job everyone! Sorry but I hurt myself today and had some issues with my back and groin.
I hope you get well. I can sympathize with back broblems, most of my life.

So our tigers, our at least a little better than many thought.

Before the beginning of the season, I heard sick Michigan Wolverine fan John Paul Morosi - yes, that John Paul Marosi - predict that the tigers were probably going to be above 500 this year.

I would say he gets to be a sick subjective I’ll Wolverines fan because that’s not his line of work. The Tigers are probably the team he grew up rooting for, but I think he’s probably a pretty objective analyst anyway let’s hope he’s right.

The Guardos have been pretty hot lately and have put a little space between them and Kansas and us or our Tigers. I should say I’m not with the tigers.

So glad that it was a good start and hope it keeps up. I couldn’t find a reasonable red wings thread to say crap just barely missed it but crap just barely missed it.

Back