Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Patriots @ Lions *Sunday Night* Thread

If you told me before the game we'd win, I could have maybe envisioned 1 or 2 scenarios where the Lions somehow pulled it off...but none of those scenarios had us holding the Patriots to just 10 points and under 200 yards of offense.

Now make it mean something and go beat Dallas next week.

Good job on refs not falling for the contact..great coverage by slay.

Very good game plan today...didn't allow gronk to face single coverage.

Great game by the defense, didn't think I'd be saying that this early in the season. Congrats to Kerryon Johnson, glad I was wrong about him

If you told me before the game we'd win, I could have maybe envisioned 1 or 2 scenarios where the Lions somehow pulled it off...but none of those scenarios had us holding the Patriots to just 10 points and under 200 yards of offense.

^this^

The time of possession difference is just nuts

Least we can kick field Goals.

26-10 is not Indicative of how bad the patriots got pounded tonight.

Last edited:
Not so sure these patriots are going to Finish over .500.... They have no recivers at all.

Last edited:
Pats just lying down...thought they'd at least try for a quick score

Well good I don’t have to go to bed pissed tonight
I’ll resume being pissed tommorrow

A day where we get a huge win and I'm sick as a dog and couldn't watch any of it.

That was an impressive win, Not gonna lie. Patricia had them super prepared.

Back