Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Patriots @ Lions *Sunday Night* Thread

Even if the pats aren?t good the jets are bad with a rookie qb and we looked lost. It?s good that the team actually looked legit tonight.

I kept expecting it to turn and the game go down hill. That's the first game I recall them win from start to finish in a could years.

That was an ass kicking. Score should have probably been more like 34-10. Brady throws for just 133 yards and Patriots held to just 209 yards of offense. Time of possession 39:15 to 20:45

Last edited:
We by far looked like the best team in the division today.... gotta find a way to be more consistent. D line looked much better.

33 rushing attempts for 159 yards against 36 passing attempts tonight. Johnson and Blount each with 16 attempts. Great balance. If we can somehow keep this running game going. Johnson needs touches.

God Bill is such a dick when he is ask a question by a reporter. But then I guess that is his MO.

Yay a 100 yard rusher! If that isn't a sign of progress I don't know what is. And on only 16 carries. Hope they get the message and move it up to 25 or so. This guy needs the ball.

We by far looked like the best team in the division today.... gotta find a way to be more consistent. D line looked much better.

I know talent wise we should be 3-0.. jets and 49ers losses are were so bad. Jets for sure.
I hope Jbc improves his red zone play calling .

Holy shit on the nfl network Sharpe, Sanders, Faulk are so Dismissive of the Lions. Saying it was just a bad game by the patriots. I guess until the Lions win anything we will always be thought of in this way ..

Is the other guy Faulk ?

Last edited:
Holy shit on the nfl network Sharpe, Sanders, Faulk are so Dismissive of the Lions. Saying it was just a bad game by the patriots. I guess until the Lions win anything we will always be thought of in this way ..

Is the other guy Faulk ?

I think that is LT
And as we should be
Sharp was pretty harsh and I say good until they take the next step I wouldn’t want it any other way

What did we learn about the lions tonight he says nothing they looked horrible first two weeks and got molly whooped by the jets who just what? Got Molly whooped by the browns? Please! We learned nothing

Last edited:
I think that is LT
Sharp was pretty harsh

What did we learn about the lions tonight he says nothing they looked horrible first two weeks and got molly whooped by the jets who just what? Got Molly whooped by the browns? Please! We learned nothing

I know . That is a horrible Analysis by Sharpe. Man I hope they pound Skip?s cowboys.

Josh Gordon isn't a receiver? That guy changes their offense the second he steps on the field

Not really ... he can’t lay off the weed. We will see. Can he stay on the field. Right now they have zero. Once The little midget gets back after his suspension they will be better . Heck they only dressed 3 tonight . If he can then he will help .

Last edited:
Let this be a lesson: no one, I mean no one, holds us to under 100 yards rushing by one guy for 71 games in a row.

Last edited:
Back