Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Packers *Thursday Night* Thread

Chargers and Dallas might be the only games we're not favored the rest of the year. That's crazy...

Fella?s buckle up. We?re gonna play in the NFC Championship game. Mark my words!

Lambeau was always going to be the toughest divisional game. Now that we've won there, 6-0 in the division looks very possible

My prediction?Devante Adams will be a Lion by the trade deadline.

You're willing to give up a 1st round pick? It would be amazing, though.

Wouldn?t think twice about it. We?re planting for a Super Bowl.

Imagine St Brown on one side running routes and Adams doing the same on the other side. All Jamo gotta do is run straight. Lol

Last edited:
Miami, Philadelphia and San Francisco have no losses yet.

But none, obviously has played their fourth game.

So we?ll see.

PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Cominsky 84.9
McNeill 83
Branch 82.6
J Reynolds 82.2
Thor 81.4

Bottom 5 Overall
Mitchell 40.5
Campbell 46.9
Decker 48
W Harris 49.3
C Harris 49.8

Other notables
Montgomery 80.2
Hutch 80.1
Amon-Ra 80
Glasgow 76
Ragnow 74.9
Goff 72.9
Sutton 70.3
Sewell 66.7
LaPorta 66.1
Gibbs 59.5
Jackson 58.1

Lions become on the 6th team in NFL history to win 2 prime time September road wins.
I think I heard 3 of the other six either won the Super Bowl or went to the Super Bowl.
Something along those lines.

Back