Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Packers *Thursday Night* Thread

I hope we all take some stock here and remember that we are Lions fans....LIONS fans. We are the most dismal franchise in all the NFL for the last 70 years.

Yes the 2nd half wasn't the prettiest, but damn if it don't feel good to smoke the cheeseheads in their own barn on national tv.

Complain at the little things if you want, but I'm enjoying this beatdown for as long as I can. The future continues to look bright.

3rd win in a row in Lambeau. I think someone said the last time we did that was in the 60s or something

10 days to bask in this win and first place boys !

Still Lots to work on !

4 in a row against the fucking Packers !

Reactions: 503
Guys, we have wins at arrowhead and Lambeau. 2-0 on the road. Think the offense will be fine, but Branch being hurt worries me. At least we have extra time off until the next game.

Trying to kill Montgomery. Meanwhile your #12 pick has 8 carries.

I?d rather have Gibbs fresher later in the year. Montgomery is a workhorse. He?ll be ok. But at the same time, you?re right, seems like giving Craig Reynolds a few carries here wouldn?t hurt anybody.

Last edited:
Trying to kill Montgomery. Meanwhile your #12 pick has 8 carries.

And gibbs has actually looked good. I'm still waiting to see them line him up as a receiver and let him run routes consistently. Thought that's why he was drafted. Kind of frustrating that they're using him in this way.

I was thinking about this game today when I was really starting to watch the Lions . It?s when I saw Lem Barney.
Wore number 20 because of him.

September 20th 1970
Bob was 9

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197009200gnb.htm

Tonight was fun. I was a little nervous when it was 27-17. Ben needs to clean up some play calling.
Great game. Other then the qb Draw Glenn called a pretty good game. ..

Hey National Media >>>. Lions have injuries too !

Last edited:
Damn hutch got a half sack on that last one with Harris. 3.5 sacks now.

Back