Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Saints @ Lions Thread

He had a 97 rating in that game. Details. 278 yards and 71.7 % completion

3 sacks killed drives. Tate fumbled on a drive and dropped another first down on 3rd down. So there is 5 drives not Staffords fault it ended.

Stafford led two huge 4th Quarter drives for TD and FG to win the game. Details detail details.
That's Matt for ya. 60 minutes isn't in his resume.

Last edited:
He had a 97 rating in that game. Details. 278 yards and 71.7 % completion

3 sacks killed 2 drives. Tate fumbled on a drive and dropped another first down on 3rd down. So there is 4 drives not Staffords fault it ended. And others not as well

Stafford led two huge 4th Quarter drives for TD and FG to win the game. Details detail details.

Details ...

I have one sack on third down the entire game. Another sack was ON THE TD DRIVE BEFORE THE THE 61 YARD PASS TO EBRON. The third sack was on 2nd down.

Three drives, 13 points. Seven drives, 0 points. 0 passing touchdowns, A 61-yard play where half was Ebron running with a 30-yard pass accounted for 20% of total passing yards. And another 44-yard pass. An offside penalty extended the closing FG drive.

Details ...

Last edited:
The sacks killed 2 drives. Tate fumble killed another.

Stafford made the play to Ebron and had a good day overall. Lions finally gave him some damn support on ST and defense too. Which is always a rarity

And what do you know, Stafford good plus support= a nice win. See 2014 for that. 11 wins

I’ll give the third-down sack.

Stafford made the play to Ebron and had a good day overall. Lions finally gave him some damn support on ST and defense too. Which is always a rarity

And what do you know, Stafford good plus support= a nice win. See 2014 for that. 11 wins

We’re talking about a game played four years ago. This is what the Lions do to people!

Kinda like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W7yhe1i-sQ

Last edited:

the defense and special teams account for 14 of the teams 26 points = a Stafford win :tup:

I?ll give the third-down sack.

We?re talking about a game played four years ago. This is what the Lions do to people!

Kinda like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W7yhe1i-sQ

A game we won that Stafford played well in and the entire team did good things.

W/L is not a QB stat in my book and it shouldn't be anyones book but people do it stupidly. Very much clearly a team support and even for QB rating.

But this game hopefully the Lions figured out some problems in the bye. Jags have secondary problems and the Lions offense needs a big game including Stafford. Jags offense is capable but Lions run defense needs to show up and some pass rush should be nice. Looks like Chark and Shenault will play too along with Jack and Henderson.

Jags will actually have some fans in the stands too.

No Trufant and Coleman again for Lions. Young CBs and Roberts will need to step up to avoid shootout game.

a lot of people do it

Only because you weren't giving him credit. Which of course you wouldn't even in a win. I don't think W/L should be credited to QBs.

Stafford has 2 good games out of 2 against the Jags. And now the Jags have a worse defense, Stafford is better and he has more weapons. Let's see if we can get a good win on Sunday.

Hey look, a Stafford debate. Original. Definitely not played out on this board. I’m sure a ton of new information has been given that hasn’t been revealed before.

Did you guys know that Stafford was teammates with Clayton Kershaw growing up?

Hey look, a Stafford debate. Original. Definitely not played out on this board. I?m sure a ton of new information has been given that hasn?t been revealed before.

Did you guys know that Stafford was teammates with Clayton Kershaw growing up?

yup. They both have a bunch of talent but can't seem to win when it counts ;)

Remember 7 years ago when Stafford had a pretty good game with that one great throw, then 3 years later he made another great throw, then last year he had a very good half season leading our team to almost a .500 record.

All other things before, in between, and all this year aren't his fault.

Top 5 player in the league!!!!!

Back