Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Lions @ Jaguars Thread

Nice dominating win

Now bring it against atlantas healthy and good offense

Did what you were suppose to do against bad teams missing their best players.

Nice to see Swift run the ball well, huge holes, but seemed decisive.

Long term this win hurts our team, as we still aren't close to a playoff team, but it's hard to be upset with a win.

Did what you were suppose to do against bad teams missing their best players.

Nice to see Swift run the ball well, huge holes, but seemed decisive.

Long term this win hurts our team, as we still aren't close to a playoff team, but it's hard to be upset with a win.

I don?t get why a person would have this thought, unless the person thought that Matt Patricia blew so badly that anything to get him fired would be better than things that don?t get him fired.

But the Lions basically just blow anyway.

Caldwell I think was the first Lion coach to have two winning seasons in a row In a long time, and to thank him for it he was fired and they brought in this grizzly old bastard.

I don?t get why a person would have this thought, unless the person thought that Matt Patricia blew so badly that anything to get him fired would be better than things that don?t get him fired.

But the Lions basically just blow anyway.

Caldwell I think was the first Lion coach to have two winning seasons in a row In a long time, and to thank him for it he was fired and they brought in this grizzly old bastard.

Basically ends our chances at Trevor Lawrence, who appear to be a franchise changing prospect. We would be better long term going 1-15, getting #1 overall and drafting him,.then picking in the 6-10 range.

Basically ends our chances at Trevor Lawrence, who appear to be a franchise changing prospect. We would be better long term going 1-15, getting #1 overall and drafting him,.then picking in the 6-10 range.

Oh right.

I forgot that.

Trevor Lawrence, the most anticipated draft opportunity since that fuckin? kid from Michigan Boston drafted, what?s his name again?

He wore #10 at Michigan, I think.

I saw a headline that Stafford has a TD pass vs every team in the NFL besides the Lions.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...w-stafford-now-td-vs-every-team-detroit-lions

That's not accurate. He actually has 21 career TD passes vs. the Lions ;)

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pick_six_career.htm

I know, right?

I was actually going to come back and say before you edited and corrected.

My guess would be he has many more touchdown passes against the Lions than any team in the NFL.

That is what good defense and run game looks like. It comes with wins. Pick not staffords fault either to drop bis rating

Good to see kg have a big game. Need more hock and marvin

Last edited:
That is what good defense and run game looks like. It comes with wins. Pick not staffords fault either to drop bis rating

Good to see kg have a big game. Need more hock and marvin

The defense absolutely looked completely different today. Even when we didn't get there the pressure was making minshew miss or do something he didn't want to.

yes. they have 5 games left with teams that currently have 1-5 records.

Got to win those games (Vikings twice, Redskins, Texans, Falcons) . Then you are at 7 wins. Win against Colts, at Panthers and at Bears. 10.

Beat one of the Packers or Bucs or Titans and you got 11

A path is there for success and that would make the Lions a good team. Falcons, Texans and Vikings are 1-5 but no slouches of a team. Colts, Panthers and Bears would be nice wins too.

One game at a time though. Falcons offense looks great with Julio back. Got to bring it again on Sunday on defense. Can they pressure Ryan they like they did Minshew

I speculate that if the Lions drafted Lawrence with the present leadership, he’d refuse to report.

Back