Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Lions @ Cowboys Thread

Through week 6 top 5 in "man games" lost due to injury

1 SF 3-4
2 Bal 4-3
3 NO 2-5
4 TB 3-4
5 Dal 5-2

Weighted by "quality" of injured players

1 SF 3-4
2 DEN 2-5
3 BUF 5-1
4 Dal 5-2
5 Det 1-5

The difference between these teams is the good teams have deep rosters that can overcome injuries.

And they played different schedules and played teams with injury too. We played super healthy teams and are still rebuilding.

I don't know how Swift is a Stud.

he's pretty good when he plays. He just doesn't play very often.

He has played in 29 games in his NFL career. He has 1369 rushing yards.

I guess that isn't all that great. To put that into perspective...Barry had 7 seasons with more than 1369 rushing yards. It took D'Andre Soft 29 games to get to 1369 yards. :clap:

I guess that isn't all that great. To put that into perspective...Barry had 7 seasons with more than 1369 rushing yards. It took D'Andre Soft 29 games to get to 1369 yards. :clap:

He might be good or pretty good but no stud. Its easy to say he's a stud when he plays very little.

886 receiving yards too. He gets his touches in various ways. And they split his carries more to try and keep him healthy but not working apparently.

Got him this year and next year cheap. But back to Round 2 for another RB replacement.

29 years since a division title, 31 years without a playoff win. Nothing the previous 34 years. I mean why the freak. Why do we follow this team. We should all have our head examined.

29 years since a division title, 31 years without a playoff win. Nothing the previous 34 years. I mean why the freak. Why do we follow this team. We should all have our head examined.

gluttons for punishment, despair disappointment and hopelessness is our friends

Back