Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Vikings @ Lions Thread

Crapy defense strikes Again . Can this team ever hold a lead Damn it all.

Every week the same thing needs to be said, "we need a pass rusher." Cousins has all damn day back there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

take out the fact hes an absolute nightmare....but id love to see how amazing this offense could be with say a true #1 WR like antonio brown. I feel like we have two #2s in golladay and Jones...they just dissappear too many times throughout the year.

I?ve been saying for 6 years we need a home run threat.

We have two really good #2?s that can get open against solid CB?s.

But we?d see a lot few 9 man boxes with legit deep threat. It wouldn?t even have to be a superstar. A Phillip Dorset or John Ross would open up this offense

I hope that's all it was because it made Slay look awful.
The safety didn't get deep enough and slay was playing a trail technique. Which looks bad if diggs as shown doesn't get deep.

I can't believe they didn't call it back for a hold on the left guard. But im glad they didn't. Congrats to Stafford!

Looks like ty had some room to the left outside.

Defensive holding it should be. They grabbed mckissic

Back