Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Dolphins @ Lions Thread

9 of 22. I suspect that's not good. Thanks.

Just a wild guess but I?m assuming below league average. Probably equivalent to a 2-3 win football team.

Never count this team out though. We?re the team that can and the team that will!

I would expect that a really good team has 18 of 22

Pick a team and I'll tell you how many they have

Chiefs
2 on defense over 70 (Chris Jones elite, Sneed CB starter)

Offense
Kelce elite
Maholmes and G Joe Thuney and Center Creed Humphrey pro bowlers and FB Michael Burton (former Lion)
3 WR starters in Hardman, Skyy Moore and Ju Ju Schuster

So 10 not 9 but have some elite (Kelce and Chris Jones) and pro bowlers

Bills
4 on offense (2 elite in Josh Allen and Diggs and 2 starting RBs in Cook and Singletary)
6 on defense (Miller, Boogie Basham and Rosseau pro bowl DEs, Milano and Edmunds starters and DT Daquan Jones starter)

Last edited:
Pick a team and I'll tell you how many they have

Chiefs
2 on defense over 70 (Chris Jones elite, Sneed CB starter)

Offense
Kelce elite
Maholmes and G Joe Thuney and Center Creed Humphrey pro bowlers and FB Michael Burton (former Lion)
3 WR starters in Hardman, Skyy Moore and Ju Ju Schuster

So 10 not 9 but have some elite (Kelce and Chris Jones) and pro bowlers

interesting

How about SF?

Lions also have a bunch that are close. Hutch, Hock, Okudah etc. Plus 10 more games to go to see their final grade for the year

49ers
Aiyuk and McCaffery (good trade) elite right now
Trent Williams pro bowler
McGlinchey and Kittle are starters (Deebo is close but not there right now lol)
5 on offense

Mosely (who is hurt now, starter), Ward CB starter, Tashaun Gipson (starter, vet that has been moving from team to team), Hufanga (safety depth now starter due to injuries), Fred Warner (starter), Nick Bosa pro bowler), Greenlaw (starter), Sam Womack 105 snaps starter

So 12 but 4-4 team still with injuries. Arik Armstead/Jimmie Ward not having a good year and some injuries there

Last edited:
Back