Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Lions @ Ravens Thread

Are we not even going to make this competitive? Disastrous.

I think our only chance for that was to score a TD before the half and then to score another TD to start the 3rd quarter. So unless Baltimore turns it over about 3 times in the 2nd half I don't see us getting remotely close today. Goff seems off today, so I think our consecutive game 20 point streak is done today.

Between the different pre-game show and the game broadcast....I think I've heard them mention National Tight Ends day about 67 times. Who comes up with this shit?

I'm surprised this is our largest half time road deficit since 1991. I would have thought we've had years where we were down 30 points.

How do you go from being so good on defense for weeks to literally not being able to defend a single play today???

35-0

It?s a long season and you?re going to have these kind of games where you just get snake bitten, I guess. A little similar to the Carolina game last year. They just weren?t ready. Should rebound pretty quickly though next Monday.

I really didn't think we'd win today, but I certainly didn't expect to see us look totally clueless. Goff looks so timid back there today. Like I said earlier, take it out on the Raiders next week.

When looking at our schedule before today, part of me was worried we might not have enough tough games remaining against playoff caliber teams. Well, I think the Ravens punched them in the mouth hard enough to wake everyone up and remind them you better show up to play week after week or you'll get humiliated.

Grand scheme of things we are 13-4 in our last 17 games.

Get Goff out of there. I'm over seeing him cower back there every play today. Game is over anyway

Back