Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Lions @ Ravens Thread

This game worried me all week. I had figured it for a loss, and I think it almost might be a good thing in the long run that they got dominated so badly. Hopefully will give the team a reality check moving forward that they can't relax and need to bring it each and every week.

Shrug it off and beat the Raiders. 6-2 at the bye and it's all good.

This game worried me all week. I had figured it for a loss, and I think it almost might be a good thing in the long run that they got dominated so badly. Hopefully will give the team a reality check moving forward that they can't relax and need to bring it each and every week.

Shrug it off and beat the Raiders. 6-2 at the bye and it's all good.

Yup. Take a very bad day and hopefully turn it into a long term positive. In Campbell's post game presser he said Mo Ibrahim had to have surgery today and Leaf just had cramps.

The team can?t keep running backs healthy and I?m shocked Smith hasn?t been hurt yet for Philadelphia yet.

Everyone was terrible other than Fox and Gibbs

Better be a wake up call oand Holmes trades for cb2 call

Feel like everyone took stupid pills for the rpos leaving people leaked out wide open

Detroit just needs to regroup and pound the Raiders. Get to the bye week and get healthy

The Bears beat the raiders today so they are 2-5 . Green Bay lost they are 2-4, and 2-4 Minnesota plays the 49ers on Monday night off a SF loss.

Bears beat the Raiders 30-12 with a back up qb. There will be some concern if we don?t handle that game even if Jimmy G. comes back.

Last edited:
PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Decker 84.6
Sewell 71.9
Glasgow 70.7
McNeill 69.7
Thor 69.1

Bottom 5 Overall
Barnes 28.6
Campbell 36.5
Jamo 38.7
Sutton 47.2
Vaitai 49.7

Other notables
Gibbs 67.4
Amon-Ra 65.2
Paschal 62.8
Cominsky 59.7
Goff 58.6
LaPorta 57.4
Ragnow 57
Hutch 56.6
Branch 54.6
Green 50.1

Reactions: 503
I don't know what the hell happened to the Linebackers yesterday. They lost their damn minds.

Throw it to will harris or tracy walkers guy every play. 100% win if youre the other team.

Yay we suck again.

Detroit just needs to regroup and pound the Raiders. Get to the bye week and get healthy

The Bears beat the raiders today so they are 2-5 . Green Bay lost they are 2-4, and 2-4 Minnesota plays the 49ers on Monday night off a SF loss.

Bears beat the Raiders 30-12 with a back up qb. There will be some concern if we don?t handle that game even if Jimmy G. comes back.
Get the bye and get healthy? That's 3 months a way.

I don't think health is coming for the defense. Montgomery and Jonah Jackson will be big for the offense. Also playing inside (other than Bears game), it seems Goff folds outside a lot for some reason.

I guess Jerry Jacobs matters now too which seems to matter as Will Harris can't play on the outside (I would expect any teams 3rd string CB2 to suck too). I guess Gilmore or Dorsey could get a shot.

Safety, Kerby Jospeh has the hip injury and a little soph slump going on. Walker is hit or miss each game. They signed CGJ for a reason. They signed Moseley for a reason too and the injury risk burnt us but Jacobs has been fine (and 3 picks). LBS have been good until yesterday (it was so bad).

Moseley and CGJ are not coming back (CGJ would be like divisional round). James Houston will be back but late but Lions should have plenty of pass rushers on this team right now so no excuses there.

Lions will need to figure out how to defend running QBs that can pass or Hurts will torch us in the playoffs. And Seattle has our number too with Geno and their WRs though it is in a shootout. And 49ers would beat us (though they are injured and struggling a bit). Probably Dallas too if our offense lays an egg like it did at Baltimore.

Winning the North is fun still but losing to Seattle or Dallas 6th seed seems like a waste opportunity for this team. Will always want more from the defense and no egg games from the offense (even against good defenses).

Last edited:
Minnesota and Cousins are gashing San Fran's defense tonight. They might still lose but they have 420 yards of offense with 9 minutes to go.

Minnesota and Cousins are gashing San Fran's defense tonight. They might still lose but they have 420 yards of offense with 9 minutes to go.

Without Justin Jefferson. Impressive. Jordan Addison is a good looking rookie that does not look like a rookie.

Last edited:
Without Justin Jefferson. Impressive. Jordan Addison is a good looking rookie that does not look like a rookie.

Minnesota looked great tonight. Would be really nice if we could wrap up the division title by the time we play them.

9 under dogs not only covered the spread this week, they flat out won their games.

Minnesota kick SF ass without Jefferson. Made Purdy look terrible. Cousins was fabulous.

Lions 5-2
Minn 3-4
GB 2-4
Chicago 2-5

Next week
Raiders at Lions
Vikings at Green Bay
Bears at Chargers

minnesota looked great tonight. Would be really nice if we could wrap up the division title by the time we play them.

9 under dogs not only covered the spread this week, they flat out won their games.

nfl .

Back