Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Lions vs Chiefs *LONDON* Thread

grandy

Detroit Lions (1-6) vs Kansas City Chiefs (2-5)

Previews
Pride of Detroit
Yahoo
CBS Sports
ESPN
Arrowhead Pride

Injury Report
Link (from Friday)

Lions
LB DeAndre Levy (hip) - out
OT LaAdrian Waddle (knee) - questionable
RB Joique Bell (ankle) - probable
P Sam Martin (left knee) - probable
CB Rashean Mathis (illness) - probable
TE Brandon Pettigrew (elbow) - probable
QB Matthew Stafford (quad) - probable
LB Stephen Tulloch (illness) - probable

Chiefs
G Ben Grubbs (neck) - out
DE Mike DeVito (concussion) - out
LB Ramik Wilson (ankle) - out
LB Tamba Hali (knee) - questionable
TE Travis Kelce (groin) - probable
WR Jeremy Maclin (concussion) - probable
LB Josh Mauga (groin/achilles) - probable
DT Dontari Poe (ankle) - probable
QB Alex Smith (right thumb) - probable
RB Charcandrick West (pectoral) - probable

Series History
Link
The Lions are 5-7 against the Chiefs
Last Game: 9/18/2011, Lions 48 Chiefs 3
Recent Games: The Lions have won the last 2 games vs the Chiefs

Last edited:
I've been picking the Lions and not doing so well. So anti-reverse. 22-17 KC.

I've been picking the Lions and not doing so well. So anti-reverse. 22-17 KC.

Why reverse the curse? Best thing right now is for them to not win and get the top draft pick for a whole new staff to build with.

Why reverse the curse? Best thing right now is for them to not win and get the top draft pick for a whole new staff to build with.

So we're even a bigger laughing stock? I get that you want them to lose but I can't, in good conscience, do that. Plus I'm not sold on the fact a bad season gets anyone fired.

So we're even a bigger laughing stock? I get that you want them to lose but I can't, in good conscience, do that. Plus I'm not sold on the fact a bad season gets anyone fired.

Exactly, ANY progress shown by the Lions keeps Caldwell here. The only way the Lions lose out is if Stafford gets injured. 5-6 more wins, that's what I'm seeing. Anyways, Lions 27 Chiefs 16

Last edited:
Despite the misery of it all, i'm going to soldier forward and watch every game I get free on my home television.

That will likely only be tomorrow and Thanksgiving.

6:30 AM kick off for me; I sure am glad it's fall back day.

Despite the misery of it all, i'm going to soldier forward and watch every game I get free on my home television.

That will likely only be tomorrow and Thanksgiving.

6:30 AM kick off for me; I sure am glad it's fall back day.

Same, though I'm pretty sure I'll be a sleep for Tomorrows game. No time change here in Arizona but fall back day still helps, 7:30 instead of 6:30.

2:30 kickoff here in jolly ol england, should be a good one. Few lions fans walking around here

Same, though I'm pretty sure I'll be a sleep for Tomorrows game. No time change here in Arizona but fall back day still helps, 7:30 instead of 6:30.

I'm up at 5:00 every morning. I'll be on my third cup of coffee by then.

What a great way to start a day. Football! Lions football! I can't wait!

I'm up at 5:00 every morning. I'll be on my third cup of coffee by then.

What a great way to start a day. Football! Lions football! I can't wait!

Weekends are my stay up late days.. Can't seem to fall a sleep before 2am. I could watch the second half. We should be ahead at that point.

Up early to watch this bad boy. Btw, what channel is the game on?

Mathis, Levy, Gabe Wright, Tim Wright, TJ Jones, Khyri Thornton and Corey Robinson are inactive today.

Back