Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Lions vs Chiefs *LONDON* Thread

I know he's a 4th rounder, Gabe, but we gave up a 3rd round pick to get him.. Really tiresome to have young players who don't do a thing in year 1.

I still have this draft tidbit: "His college production was underwhelming but he possesses the explosiveness to 1-gap in their defensive front." Shouldn't be a big surprise.

I think I got up too early. Better get off to a quick start so I don't fall a sleep.

Mathis, Levy, Gabe Wright, Tim Wright, TJ Jones, Khyri Thornton and Corey Robinson are inactive today.

No Mathis has got to mean Lawson is going to see the field s ton today, correct? Or is Diggs going to start in his spot?

Is this our first broadcast without Ronde Barber?

I like Ronde. He spends the whole game telling us how we suck. It's kinda like being on the board durning a game.

Not sure if there are actual fans there or just a bunch of British people wearing random jerseys

Just got home from work. Hopefully the cooter will be amazing.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Look! Play action on first down. Beautiful

The tempo is great. The play calling is smarter. But it's the first drive. It's planned out

Back