Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Packers @ Lions Thread

I don?t mind going for that.

It?s the 1st drive where we easily get a FG that is going to cost us the game.

Also, Johnson has called some crap plays. GB has brought pressure every big down and we ALWAYS seemed surprised by it.

Lol?..you counting on our defense!! Ummmmm no?..control your own destiny.

Our defense has been 10 times better than our offense today. What game are you watching?????

Aaron Rodgers is such a little bitch. Seeing him lose is borderline sexual for me. Fuck the Packers

I totally agree. We couldn't have asked for much more out of the Defense. They were not perfect by any means, but compared to what we have been watching, this was as perfect for them as it could be.

Take the dub and be happy

Now maybe Rodgers can blame himself rather than his teammates. Can't stand him.

If they only end up with 3 wins this year, I'll be happy if 2 of them are against Erin Rodgers

Took a half injured GB team to barely squeak out a narrow win in spite of two Dan Campbell idiotic 4th down go for it calls. Miracle they won but any day the Lions beat GB any way we can get em is a great day!

Took a half injured GB team to barely squeak out a narrow win in spite of two Dan Campbell idiotic 4th down go for it calls. Miracle they won but any day the Lions beat GB any way we can get em is a great day!

I love how nobody talks about us being down 4 WR, we traded our leading receiver mid-week and Swift is somehow STILL playing at about 50%.

Yet it?s only GB that?s injured.

Lions were still more injured. We were missing all but one wrs, rg, fs from the start and swift still suoer limited. Lions guys in and out all day too with injuries

See what happens when even injuries. Lions win

Back