Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Packers @ Lions Thread

Tonight's game, Maholmes 68 pass attempts, Malik Willis only 16 for Tennessee. Never seen a gap like that.

that is pretty crazy. Looking at the box score it's hard to believe that it even went to OT

First downs
KC 29
TN 9

Yards
KC 499
TN 229

Time of possession
KC 41:28
TN 26:23

Only one turnover in the game by KC

that is pretty crazy. Looking at the box score it's hard to believe that it even went to OT

First downs
KC 29
TN 9

Yards
KC 499
TN 229

Time of possession
KC 41:28
TN 26:23

Only one turnover in the game by KC

Tennessee defense is legit. KC was lucky they were playing a rookie in my opinion. I really thought the game was a hard hitting affair though.

Man bad throw by Goff on Int . Yikes. Then Aaron throws a pick. Wow. Joseph.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting until the Lions draft a top 10 TE. We probably hold the record for top ten TE, and top 20 TE, already might as well improve on that.

Btw
Dumb head coach in Detroit.

That last go for it was dumb. Good challenge on the Lazard non-catch. First go for it I could kind of see on the first drive but sucks we can't convert anymore it seems

I'm just waiting until the Lions draft a top 10 TE. We probably hold the record for top ten TE, and top 20 TE, already might as well improve on that.

Yeah, that?ll be the ticket. That?ll change everything.

That Spoonmonger at Michigan looks pretty good.

Maybe get him.

PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Joseph 90.1
CJ Moore 87.4
Mitchell 84.8
Jacobs 83.3
Sewell 79.5

Bottom 5 Overall
Wright 46.4
Goff 48
Will Harris 50.5
Kennedy 50.6
Rodrigo 51.8

Other notables
Justin Jackson 79.1
Ragnow 76.1
Amon-Ra 74.8
Swift 68.6
Decker 66.1
Jamaal Williams 60.8
Jonah Jackson 57.1
Barnes 76.1
Paschal 69.1
Okudah 68.1
Hutch 65.9
McNeill 61.3

Barnes stepped up nicely (other than that Rodgers scramble, which should have been delay of game) when Rodrigo went down. That did not look like a good injury but he came back to play some.

And Jerry Jacobs saved us somehow.

Goff was terrible with only St Brown but gritted out two scoring drives

More people calling for the end of turf fields. Lions own field could be causing all their injuries.

Now two road games at Chicago and at Giants. Going to be some interesting games to see if Lions can build off this or go right back to losing.

Barnes stepped up nicely (other than that Rodgers scramble, which should have been delay of game) when Rodrigo went down. That did not look like a good injury but he came back to play some.

And Jerry Jacobs saved us somehow.

Goff was terrible with only St Brown but gritted out two scoring drives

More people calling for the end of turf fields. Lions own field could be causing all their injuries.

Now two road games at Chicago and at Giants. Going to be some interesting games to see if Lions can build off this or go right back to losing.

Fields is going to rush for 600 yards on this defense.

Fields is going to rush for 600 yards on this defense.

We'll see how the Lions respond after finally winning. Can they string things together.

Fields is a shitty passer but my guess is the Lions secondary will not follow up and Fields will have a big day passing somehow. Claypool and Mooney have big days

But really I want to see the Lions pass rush finally do something

We'll see how the Lions respond after finally winning. Can they string things together.

Fields is a shitty passer but my guess is the Lions secondary will not follow up and Fields will have a big day passing somehow. Claypool and Mooney have big days

But really I want to see the Lions pass rush finally do something

They've already proven multi times over this year they can't stop QB's whom have any ability to scramble for yards at all. Bears 38 Lions 13

They've already proven multi times over this year they can't stop QB's whom have any ability to scramble for yards at all. Bears 38 Lions 13

Think it will be the main game plan to stop. Run D looked good against Packers good RBs too

The other times, we didn't plan to defend the scrambles. So I think he'll rush some but not crazy but will have a better day passing than usual unless our pass rush steps up

Keep winning and we will have to give up the rams pick to get Anderson.

All is still on the roster. I wonder if he will come back or go pro ? Last I saw he was in a hospital bed after a surgery.

Back