Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Bears Thread

Stafford too has the elbow issue and now concussion into week 2 of it. Wofford was beyond garbage so agree there with that last loss.

Glad they are losing though in case need a trade up for our QB of the future. Stafford got his ring and proved all the haters wrong.

He's part of this group...above average QBs to win a SB.

Jim Plunkett
Joe Theismann
Jim McMahon
Phil Simms
Doug Williams
Jeff Hostetler
Mark Rypien
Trent Dilfer
Brad Johnson
Eil Manning
Nick Foles
Joe Flacco

He's part of this group...above average QBs to win a SB.

Jim Plunkett
Joe Theismann
Jim McMahon
Phil Simms
Doug Williams
Jeff Hostetler
Mark Rypien
Trent Dilfer
Brad Johnson
Eil Manning
Nick Foles
Joe Flacco

Oh Jesus, here we go.....another RIVITING Matthew Stafford debate.

Oh Jesus, here we go.....another RIVITING Matthew Stafford debate.

Stafford will be in HOF if he rebounds from this year and has longevity. But concussions and elbow put that in question now

But anyway, don't care anymore

Lions get a good pick this year and I'm happy. See if we can keep winning

Giant have some weak wins but alot of them. Let's see if we can stop Barkley and score plenty on a top 10 defense on the road. I'd like to have Reynolds back at least for this game. But maybe they are saving him for Thanksgiving. I think Chark is eligible to come back but he won't

Stafford will be in HOF if he rebounds from this year and has longevity. But concussions and elbow put that in question nowt

Nobody cares. I'm a big Stafford fan. I'm all done talking about him, though. I hope everyone else is, too.

Wait, so Josh Rosen is more talented than Lamar Jackson?

lol i did say thats where GMS and coaches THINK you should go. They are proven wrong quite often.

Questions on Lamar coming out was could he read a defense well enough to be a consistent passer in the NFL and would he die if he ever got hit. Baltimore has done an excellent job building na offense around him and his play style so im not sure if we ever got the first question answered....but in their offense it doesnt really matter. I know how Marquise Brown would answer that question.

lol i did say thats where GMS and coaches THINK you should go. They are proven wrong quite often.

Questions on Lamar coming out was could he read a defense well enough to be a consistent passer in the NFL and would he die if he ever got hit. Baltimore has done an excellent job building na offense around him and his play style so im not sure if we ever got the first question answered....but in their offense it doesnt really matter. I know how Marquise Brown would answer that question.

Lamar is 9th in QB rating this year. Right behind our man Goff at 8th. QBs are playing terrible this year

They can win a Super Bowl with Lamar though for sure even if he is an average passer but dynamic runner. Time to pay him though and Watson contract messed that up for Baltimore

Back