Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Bears Thread

I feel this might be Cousins year. Seems he fits that mold of decent to good qb that has his 1 year where everything just breaks their way. Joe Flacco, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford. They didn't all win it, but at least got to the super bowl.

I feel this might be Cousins year. Seems he fits that mold of decent to good qb that has his 1 year where everything just breaks their way. Joe Flacco, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford. They didn't all win it, but at least got to the super bowl.

It sure feels that way.

Last edited:
It'd be nuts if that Rams pick ends up better than ours lol.

I don't trust Minnesotas defense to really hold up come playoff time.

It'd be nuts if that Rams pick ends up better than ours lol.

I don't trust Minnesotas defense to really hold up come playoff time.

right now there are 14 teams with 3 wins or less. The Rams or Cards will end up with 4, so 13 teams with 3 wins after the 4PM games. That's terrible.

PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Amon-Ra 88.8
Jonah Jackson 88.8
Jarrad Davis 82.2
Ragnow 76.7
Decker 75.9

Bottom 5 Overall
Joseph 28
CJ Moore 30
Zylstra 36.5
Will Harris 47.9
Okwara 48.2

Other notables
Jamaal Williams 73.4
Sewell 69.9
Swift 55.5
Goff 52.5
McNeill 64.4
Hutch 62.7
Okudah 60
Thor 56.7
Paschal 54.2

Paschal hurt his knee
Ragnow in a walking boot but played 100% of snaps
Elliot concussion (and thus we had blown coverages with a rookie and STer on the back-end)

Hope they can get healthy for the Giants.

PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Amon-Ra 88.8
Jonah Jackson 88.8
Jarrad Davis 82.2
Ragnow 76.7
Decker 75.9

Bottom 5 Overall
Joseph 28
CJ Moore 30
Zylstra 36.5
Will Harris 47.9
Okwara 48.2

Other notables
Jamaal Williams 73.4
Sewell 69.9
Swift 55.5
Goff 52.5
McNeill 64.4
Hutch 62.7
Okudah 60
Thor 56.7
Paschal 54.2

Did Elliot get a 0 for proving to the world he shouldnt be a safety in this league? How embarrassing....

Last edited:
Did Elliot get a 0 for proving to the world he shouldnt be a safety in this league? How embarrassing....

He is ranked 39th out of 85 safeties.

That play was circumstance I think and the fact you have to be careful hitting QBs.

The Lions really did miss him as two blown coverages without him in there from the safety spot.

But yeah not a good look on the play and injury on top of insult. Time for Ife Melifonwu to take off the bubble wrap this week or more CJ Moore I guess.

Back