Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Bears Thread

All 3 tes have tds since hock traded now

Got cute on 1st and 3rd and goal. Good td

I don?t get it, can swift suddenly not run between the tackles anymore?

I just don?t get the first and 3rd down plays. Aren?t we more of a north south running team!
Plus you really want to run Swift on goal line plays because of his injury history?
He looked afraid to cut it up to me.

Last edited:
The swift run was a scheme call... hoping the lb bites on the fake to the up man. He didn't bite and he was faster than swift lol.

Last edited:
Jeez they are getting 6-8 yards a pop rushing it feels like.

Last edited:
DT?s are so bad?.we know all they can do is run. That?s it. They don?t trust their QB to throw it?.but we can?t stop shit because we get no interior push. And our LB?s are so bad Jarred Davis has easily been our best LB today.

Followed by pathetic defense. Fucking embarrassing.. had hm dead to rights and they couldn?t just tackle him.

Last edited:
Elliot trucked and knocked the fuck out by a qb. Time to retire... you're just lamented yourself as the worst player in the league.

Un fucking real.

Make the fuckin tackle Buggs.

Fuck it?.draft 8 DT?s in April. Pathetic.

Back