Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Steelers Thread

Gutless Offensive play calling. I know we suck but we can?t be that passive and score points. We might be shut out today.

Terrible defense and offense, game is probably over already lol

3 guys?.the outside CB, inside CB and S?..all go with the inside guy.

That?s something that should happen 1 - 2 a year.

Happens to us weekly.

Fuckin frustrating.

If you haven't noticed.... we have shitty coaches. Good job holmes!

Let me understand something?.on 2nd and 14 we run a 1 yard speed out to the short side of the field?!?

Why? There wasn?t even an attempt to read the defense at the snap. So it was a designed play or Goff read that pre snap. Either way?..why the FUCK would that happen?!?

This offense is designed by pussies, called by pussies and run by a pussy.

Don't worry guys. We have our meat head TE/coach in the ear of our qb. What could go wrong?!

WTF!!! Are we going to run the ball every 3rd down?

Fucking get after it Dan!!!

6 plays
5 to the RB
1 to a TE

Never going to move the ball anywhere when your entire offense only involves two positions

Don't worry guys. We have our meat head TE/coach in the ear of our qb. What could go wrong?!

We have such little confidence is Goff we don?t let him throw on 3rd downs.

I liked the Campbell hiring. Still do. But this handling of Goff needs to end. We?re 0-8 with him ?playing safe? with the worst WR Corp in NFL history?..what the fuck is it going to hurt to let him throw??

It?s not even worth watching these games. Soft defense. Softer offense.

Campbell calling the offense like we have a shut down defense and we?re up 17 in the 4th.

Back