Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Steelers Thread

That was close to being the Lions ball at the 1 if Hodge had gotten 2 feet reestablished.

Why are we throwing it 3 yards on 3rd and 10? Can we get the play book away from DC?

Why is this game close. This is the worst team in the history of the nfl...by far. We don't even try to throw it further than 3 yards the entire game lol.

Goff is hurt plus rain

Running stuffed now. In trouble

Swift isn't a very good runner. I think he's going to end up being a 3rd down back

Edit:

I guess he has had a good game. I just turned it on and watched the last drive when he really looked bad. Probably blame it on a lack of passing game.

Last edited:
So we?re playing for a tie? Then what?.? We go into OT hoping for to end in a tie??

Put in Blough. Go for a W. If you lose trying so be it. Not trying is a bitch move.

Holmes should be fired for trading for him and Campbell fired for playing him.

Back