Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game Bye: Bye @ Lions Thread

I see the 49ers traded 4 draft picks for Christian McCaffrey. 2023 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and a 2024 5th. Seems like a lot.

Rams were in the mix so you know they had to give up more then. 2nd, 3rd, 4th in 2023 and 5th in 2024

If healthy, worth it and also good for Panthers to rebuild yet again

Last edited:
For an injury prone player yes. If he could get back to 2019 it would be a good deal.

It really is hard to say. I think they are probably a little better than the Bears and Carolina. Let's say they get 1 or 2 wins out of those 3 games.

@ Dallas, Miami, GB = 1 win
@ Giants, Bills, Jax = 1 win
MN, @Jets, @GB = 1 win

I see 4 or 5 wins left. It's the Lions, so I will say 4-8

4-8 seems reasonable.

However, If the defense doesnt improve it wouldnt surprise me to lose the rest of the games. We literally cant stop anyone...ever. It was like 13 straight quarters without forcing a punt at one point lmao....thats insane!

4-8 seems reasonable.

However, If the defense doesnt improve it wouldnt surprise me to lose the rest of the games. We literally cant stop anyone...ever. It was like 13 straight quarters without forcing a punt at one point lmao....thats insane!

16 consecutive possessions without a punt.

If I remember the breakdown correctly.....

1 turnover on downs
10 Touchdowns
5 FGA
4 FGM

Thats approximately 82 points or 5.125 points per possession during that span.

The NFL average is around 2 pts per possession year in and year out.......so the D has been really, REALLY bad.

16 consecutive possessions without a punt.

If I remember the breakdown correctly.....

1 turnover on downs
10 Touchdowns
5 FGA
4 FGM

Thats approximately 82 points or 5.125 points per possession during that span.

The NFL average is around 2 pts per possession year in and year out.......so the D has been really, REALLY bad.

ya with those numbers....getting to 4 wins is probably unreasonable.

Back