Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GameDay Will Indeed be at East Lansing Saturday

it's the first time they've both been there for MSU/uofm and the first time they both been at MSU at the same time. It's a couple firsts even if it's not THE first!

This is a little amusing - almost anything Big Noon Kickoff does is a first!

I know people ain?t crazy about Wikipedia as a primary source; I?m not either, but they usually get stuff like this pretty right.

It?s the third season - the second one was the Covid season - this will only be 17th location telecast.

So three of the seventeen are going to have been at the same site as ESPN - I would say that?s a pretty high percentage!

This is a little amusing - almost anything Big Noon Kickoff does is a first!

I know people ain?t crazy about Wikipedia as a primary source; I?m not either, but they usually get stuff like this pretty right.

It?s the third season - the second one was the Covid season - this will only be 17th location telecast.

So three of the seventeen are going to have been at the same site as ESPN - I would say that?s a pretty high percentage!

and when they come back to E Lansing in 11 years, it will be "the first time in E Lansing in 11 years!"

Between cross country, soccer and Halloween events for the kids, I won't be able to watch either - I'm going to have to start watching the game cold, without any of the knowledge dropped by either broadcast. The sacrifices I make for my children...

Last edited:
and when they come back to E Lansing in 11 years, it will be "the first time in E Lansing in 11 years!"

Between cross country, soccer and Halloween events for the kids, I won't be able to watch either - I'm going to have to start watching the game cold, without any of the knowledge dropped by either broadcast. The sacrifices I make for my children...

It's 2021. Watch the game on your phone. It's not like you can watch much of a cross country race anyway.

It's 2021. Watch the game on your phone. It's not like you can watch much of a cross country race anyway.

good point. just pay enough attention to yell "attaboy" or "attagirl" whenever your kid or one of his teammates runs by.

then walk over the the finish line to catch the end and say "good race. now get your sweats on and get ready to run your warm down."

if you're more hands on, station yourself at the mile splits to yell some encouragement... even then it will only be a couple minutes total of distraction from the game

good point. just pay enough attention to yell "attaboy" or "attagirl" whenever your kid or one of his teammates runs by.

then walk over the the finish line to catch the end and say "good race. now get your sweats on and get ready to run your warm down."

if you're more hands on, station yourself at the mile splits to yell some encouragement... even then it will only be a couple minutes total of distraction from the game

Details man, we not talking about the game, we talking about the pregame.

It?s not the game? It?s not the game? We talking about the pregame, not the game, we talking about the pregame.

Back