Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Greinke breaks collarbone in quentin mound charge

The lollipop that clipped Quentin on the arm did not warrant his charging the mound IMO, intentional or not. Eight games is the minimum he should have received.

The lollipop that clipped Quentin on the arm did not warrant his charging the mound IMO, intentional or not. Eight games is the minimum he should have received.

The video clearly shown Quentin did not charge the mound until after whatever was said by Greinke was said.

The injury is after the fact, Greinke did not attempt to avoid Quentin, he went at him with his shoulder lowered, he was a mutual combatant at that point, and the injury is unfortunate, but hardly all on Quentin.

The standard suspension is between 4 and 7 games for charging the mound, Quentin also did not throw an object like others have in the past, such as Youkilis, who got 5 games.

The video clearly shown Quentin did not charge the mound until after whatever was said by Greinke was said.

The injury is after the fact, Greinke did not attempt to avoid Quentin, he went at him with his shoulder lowered, he was a mutual combatant at that point, and the injury is unfortunate, but hardly all on Quentin.

The standard suspension is between 4 and 7 games for charging the mound, Quentin also did not throw an object like others have in the past, such as Youkilis, who got 5 games.

We're I adjucating this:

ME: You charged the mound because Mr. Grienke said something to you?

Quentin: "Yes."

ME: "You're suspended for 25 games. Eight for being an asshole and 17 additional for bring a baby."

Quentin: "That's not fair."

ME: "Agreed. But maybe the next infant who considers similar action in similar circumstances will grow up instead. If not, he'll get 50 games. Son, you were hit for 116th time and your feelings were hurt. Maybe you should consider another line of work."

We're I adjucating this:

ME: You charged the mound because Mr. Grienke said something to you?

Quentin: "Yes."

ME: "You're suspended for 25 games. Eight for being an asshole and 17 additional for bring a baby."

Quentin: "That's not fair."

ME: "Agreed. But maybe the next infant who considers similar action in similar circumstances will grow up instead. If not, he'll get 50 games. Son, you were hit for 116th time and your feelings were hurt. Maybe you should consider another line of work."

golf-clap.gif

Back