Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gruden racist?

the cities and more specifically the politicians who take the money and saddle the citizens with the risk. I don't think the average citizen would go for these deals if they knew who was paying for them and what they cost.

As retarded as the politicians in Los Angeles are - retarded is still okay to say, right? - at least they knew not to pony up any money to lure a team for the ?prestige of the NFL.?

We was like ??the prestige of the NFL?? Fuck you. We already Hollywood bitches!?

Finally the NFL broke down, provided two teams - neither of whom we care that much about - and the team owners financed the stadiums themselves.

As retarded as the politicians in Los Angeles are - retarded is still okay to say, right? - at least they knew not to pony up any money to lure a team for the ?prestige of the NFL.?

We was like ??the prestige of the NFL?? Fuck you. We already Hollywood bitches!?

Finally the NFL broke down, provided two teams - neither of whom we care that much about - and the team owners financed the stadiums themselves.

as the saying goes, "you can't get 'em all wrong" or something like that. Teams should pay for their own stadiums.

You know I'm not a fan of PC culture, but I would say no that word is not okay.

Oh no. You didn't give more money to billionaires?

this news make Tom and Mack has a sad :cry:

Nope.

Our politicians only give money to billionaire developers who give the politicians kickbacks for rubberstamping their development projects.

I wish you could blame it on Republitards but unfortunately there are no Republitards in position to rubberstamp building development here.

I know you're not too bright and you need to believe the projection you constantly engage in so I'll spell it out for you in plain and obvious language - I've criticized cities for paying for stadiums on this forum for years and it's pretty obvious from Tom's posts he's against the practice as well.

In fact, unlike you I'm not a hypocrite - I don't follow, watch, purchase tickets or merchandise from the NFL, NBA, MLB or any of their franchises. I don't like their business practices so I don't spend time or money on their products. Kind of like how I don't make political donations because I don't like how money corrupts politics but you whine about money in politics (conservative money anyway) then come here to brag about lighting money on fire trying to get that assclown hypocrite dirty smelly hippie Bernie Sanders elected. I watch a lot less college sports these days for the same reasons. And by the way, you're the only person on here who ever openly defends any billionaires.

Last edited:
So what was the final conclusion is turkey hole guy a racist or just a jackass?

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...fl-team-then-jon-gruden-took-over-the-roster/

This is interesting.

It would absolutely appear Gruden and Kelly have - at best - a negative view of Black athletes' abilities to help their teams.

However, why is it simultaneously acceptable that the Raiders during Mackenzie's time were so skewed away from the average in how few white players they had on their roster?

I'm all for playing the best player for your team, but if we are solely looking at this through a colored lens then instead of applauding the Raiders for the highest % of Blacks, one should apply a similar amount of questioning as to why, with the US population demographics, why would an NFL team have al lst 80% of their roster be of Blacks?

Again, maybe it is just a matter of Best Fit, I'm good with that, but if one's investigations are only focused on one side of race and unwilling to analyze the other, that is itself racist.

This isn't just about Gruden anymore. What the fk is it doing in the political section. Jeez.

Back