Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ha!

Damn, maybe we should start ducking teams and blaming covid

You?re an asshole.

But I did have to give you thumbs up on the comeback.

Only for its comedic value, I have no doubt that Michigan truly adhered to the strict medical protocols.

You?re an asshole.

But I did have to give you thumbs up on the comeback.

Only for its comedic value, I have no doubt that Michigan truly adhered to the strict medical protocols.

Yeah thats not truly my belief. Just a dig. Although it seems most other teams were able to get their flare ups under control in a week. Maybe Harbs really has lost control there.

Yeah thats not truly my belief. Just a dig. Although it seems most other teams were able to get their flare ups under control in a week. Maybe Harbs really has lost control there.

the season is over and I still don't know what the rules were regarding the decision to play or not. I was watching the BIG10 championship and the announcer said OSU was down 21 players due to COVID / close contact.

Never been an advocate of celebrating the accomplishments of others teams' successes over our rivals. Or even acknowledging them. Just my viewpoint.

Besides, that's what Spartan fans do.

We for sure do.

I simply hate Tom Izzo and was having a bit of fun watching NW pull the upset.

Well, he?s no Juwan Harbaugh, but he?s pretty much universally liked and respected so that seems a bit like petty bitterness for a guy that has owned your team for 20+ years.

the season is over and I still don't know what the rules were regarding the decision to play or not. I was watching the BIG10 championship and the announcer said OSU was down 21 players due to COVID / close contact.

I thought I read on here somewhere that the cap was 5%, anything above that you have to cancel. 21 players on a 105 man, I mean 105 person roster would be 4x that limit. Maybe it's 5% confirmed cases and most of the OSU kids were out due to close contact and not actual positive tests and maybe it's just a lame excuse for why it took so long for the Buckeyes to put the mildcats away - who knows.

They lost in hockey, too

It was 9-0

They lost to Michigan

It's discussed in the hockey update

Last edited:
I saw that they were losing 60-32. What was the final score?

67-37. This was Tom Izzo after the game:
tenor.gif

that's the lowest scoring MSU game I can remember. Yikes.

they seem to have more than their share of COVID issues this season.

still, I can't believe they can't find 5 guys who can score more than 40 points together in a conference game. This isn't like a Brian Ellerbe squad playing at Wisconsin.

Back