Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ha!

They scored lower in a game in 2018, not that long ago

I didn't remember it either, but i just read it

They scored lower in a game in 2018, not that long ago

I didn't remember it either, but i just read it
I didn't see it either in '17-'18 or '18-'19.

I think you missed a digit. The Freep is saying it was 2008: "The 37 points were MSU’s fewest since a 43-36 loss to Iowa on Jan. 12, 2008."

That was with Drew Neitzel running the team. I forgot he was still there back then. That MSU team still made the tourney and won two games.

I forgot what he looked like. I think this is him:

Neo-Nazi_Skinhead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless and until M beats MSU, this is all conversation.

I believe where each team finishes in such things as the big 10 race is, also, part of the conversation.

It is all just conversation.

I believe where each team finishes in such things as the big 10 race is, also, part of the conversation.

It is all just conversation.

It helps if the relative rival has a direct role in where its complementary rival finishes.

since we're "on break" just enjoy the conversation

Remember when MSU was preseason #5?

a couple Mgoblog guys were making fun of a post where someone said "Could you imagine the starting 5 if you combined Michigan's and MSU's rosters?"

their response was that it would just be our starting 5.

since we're "on break" just enjoy the conversation

It?s a streaky rivalry, so maybe M can win a few in a row.

a couple Mgoblog guys were making fun of a post where someone said "Could you imagine the starting 5 if you combined Michigan's and MSU's rosters?"

their response was that it would just be our starting 5.

Ha

I figured I'd get a chance to bump this thread again, but Illinois forgot how to shoot freethrows or dunk the ball on the drive up to East Lansing.

We’ve got sparties 1/2 a block down who fly their S flag 365/24/7, whether drooping, caught on a tree or dangling by one corner for months.

Lots of pride.

Last edited:
We?ve got sparties 1/2 a block down who fly their S flag 365/24/7, whether drooping, caught on a tree or dangling by one corner for months.

Lots of pride.

at least it's not still caked with puke from that time Connor/Chad/Kyle got sick on the balcony at Cedar Village in back in '06

I figured I'd get a chance to bump this thread again, but Illinois forgot how to shoot freethrows or dunk the ball on the drive up to East Lansing.

That?s good, right?

Knocks the Illini down a half game in the B1G standings.

The only good losses for the Spartans this season, pretty much, are to Michigan.

Just about every other conference game the Spartans play this season are against more important rivals.

So, except for the the two intrastate games coming up here...

Go Green! Go White!

Spartan wins benefitting Michigan - ya couldn?t write better shit than that - even in Hollywood.

Ha!

That?s good, right?

Knocks the Illini down a half game in the B1G standings.

The only good losses for the Spartans this season, pretty much, are to Michigan.

Just about every other conference game the Spartans play this season are against more important rivals.

So, except for the the two intrastate games coming up here...

Go Green! Go White!

Spartan wins benefitting Michigan - ya couldn?t write better shit than that - even in Hollywood.

Ha!

Well, it's still kinda fun to see them lose, after all the crap they've talked about Michigan basketball over the years, criticism of the Juwan Howard hire, and them getting referred to as a "blueblood program" all the time.

Well, it's still kinda fun to see them lose, after all the crap they've talked about Michigan basketball over the years, criticism of the Juwan Howard hire, and them getting referred to as a "blueblood program" all the time.

Who refers to them as that? Jemele Hill?

EDIT: Whoops; almost forgot - Ha!

Last edited:
MSU still plays Maryland and Indiana

Ohio State doesn't really need anymore losses as long as Michigan takes care of business

Illinois fell victim to the dreaded 2:2 rd gm last night. it is a powerful force

MSU defeats Ohio State

MSU was playing with the 2:2 hm gm advantage

OSU coming off a post -05 loss (05 is the designation for big rivalry game)

definitely some things in MSU's favor

Back