Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Harbaugh Doesn't Mean What He Says

Then the EW writer fantasized over a never-to-occur cage-death match between Fickle (sic) and JH where Fickle (sic) would "fold Harbaugh like a pretzel" if "given the opportunity." This, he knows somehow.

Many O$U supporters ain't very smart.

Hyperbole from a fan web site. It happens.

This whole 'thing' is fucking stupid and Fickle is a dickweed. Must suck to be the only osu coach to lose to MICHIGAN since Carr was coach.

Not whining, Byco. Pointing out perceived hypocrisy on the part of JH.

I could be wrong here. Willing to admit that. But it's somehow weird that Khaleke gets snubbed during a period in which the majority of kids are not. No? And while I don't know the numbers, my sense is that it's becoming the vast majority.

Maybe JH knows something we don't.

Who knows how it really came down? ...

Usually the guy who has been consistent and hasn't changed his story when called out knows how it really came down.

A little "word to the wise"... in this topsy turvy word, I know it's hard for guys like you - by that I mean Buckeye fans who get their sense of morality from guys like this - to know just what end is up, but it always made sense to me to go with the guy who doesn't change his story every week after new evidence comes out.

See also this guy, for another example of how to flush your credibility down the toilet.

Back