Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Illinois

Hunter misses again.

Brad had his team prepared way better then us.

If I was Howard in the huddle I would be saying if this was the Ncaa Tournament. You would be out and going home.

Clownstomped and bitchslapped all at the same time. Its a sweet feeling.

Last edited:
Refs come on. It wasn’t that bad you were reacting to the bench.

Howard should be sitting everyone. It’s embarrassing how the staters are playing. They don’t deserve to be playing.

Last edited:
Playing like a bunch of cunts. They totally gave up. If shit is not going your way, you don't quit. Great teams make it a game.

I hate losing to Brad Underwood. The guy is turning into to the new old Wisconsin coach.
Can’t remind his name. Greg Grad I think or Bo Ryan. Ryan was the dick right ?

Last edited:
Well, I guess we were due for a letdown, right? A lot had been going our way before tonight.

How did Illinois lose to the team they lost to this year ?

Last edited:
Teams have showed, even the shitty ones, that Cockburn is not hard to fluster. How Michigan couldn't figure it out, is beyond me. No flow and no movement with the ball, ends up a disaster for this crew. They played the exact game, to a fucking T, as they played against Minnesota. In every way.

Last edited:
Back