Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs IU

thewolverines24

12 PM EST on Fox. IU is fighting to keep their tourney hopes alive. Going to get their best shot. We're the better team, but on short rest and playing at Assembly is historically a house of horrors for us. Makes me a bit nervous, but if we can jump on them early they may cave.

Go Blue!

Armaan Franklin is out for IU. Huge blow for them. He's their best shooter and guard.

Does IU have a midget as their coach or does he just look like a midget next to Howard?

I mentioned this to Jessie (monster) how this is a free season for players. I heard on a local radio show here in Grand Rapids from. Michigan insider that both Smith and brooks could come back and he thought both would. Has anyone heard of this ?

Back