Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs IU

11 turnovers. Five by Smith is the only issues today. But they over came it.

I remember when LeBron James came into the association as an about an 18-year-old, he looked old too. He looked like he was already 30.

Remember Greg Oden? That dude looked 40 and his body soon gave out as soon as he entered the NBA. Still not convinced he was ever a teenager in college.

Last edited:
I guess no one remembers the game we played against Gonzaga last year. I guess they are way different teams but still.

Indiana coach working his way to a new job at 12-12. Archie could be in trouble.

Still getting disrespected. I just don't get that these anal-ysts keep forgetting a worse Michigan team beat this same Gonzaga team last year. They keep saying they are not on the Zag's level, yet the gauntlet that Michigan has to go through is far worse. Everyone keeps saying the Big10 is by far the best conference top to bottom, but the team at the top of it is not on the same level as Baylor and Gonzaga. Oh well, that's why we have a tournament.

Still getting disrespected. I just don't get that these anal-ysts keep forgetting a worse Michigan team beat this same Gonzaga team last year. They keep saying they are not on the Zag's level, yet the gauntlet that Michigan has to go through is far worse. Everyone keeps saying the Big10 is by far the best conference top to bottom, but the team at the top of it is not on the same level as Baylor and Gonzaga. Oh well, that's why we have a tournament.

Meh, I like them thinking Michigan is the underdog. I like this team playing in the tournament with something to prove.

Back