Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs IU

thewolverines24

4:30 PM Eastern on CBS.

KEYS

Nothing special needs to be said here. Win or watch the season die (barring a BTT championship). Play your hardest and play your best basketball.

BOTTOM LINE

See above.

GO BLUE!!!!

Michigan seed range still in play for btt depending on the games today
2-3, 5, 8

Nebraska beats Iowa on the road 81-77 Final.
Psu beats #22 Maryland 65-64 at home on last second put back.
Purdue beats Illinois 76-71 at home.

Last edited:
The offense is so disjointed. Can?t explain it. Spacing seems off. Kobe Hardly looks for anything
With Jett on the court. Not sure.

Last edited:
Jett has to play better?.what a terrible pass on the back cut and he jogged back on defense.

Fucking Refs already blind as fuck.

Last edited:
Frustrating all the misses. Team can?t make anything 10 points in 10 minutes

Last edited:
Coach take your son out. He makes mistakes after mistakes with no accountability it seems.

Last edited:
For the love of God.

I can shoot better than Michigan is shooting right now.

And I?m 62 years old with a bad back and a sprained ankle.

Nice spurt before half guys. ! Only trail 29-27. Offense much better last four minutes.

I put game on my tablet when we feel down 29-17. Think I will finish game on my tablet.

I put game on my tablet when we feel down 29-17. Think I will finish game on my tablet.

I think so.

I have literally refused to relieve my bladder or my bowels if I felt it would jinx a Michigan game.

I?ve never let myself bleed out though.

Saving that for until I?m pretty close to almost dead anyway.

Back