Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs IU

Need a miracle now after blowing another double digit second half lead.

Last edited:
that was a dumb decision to miss that when IU had all those guys positioned closer to the rim

FFFFFFFFUUUUuuuuuuuuuck!!!!

a gift like that and we don't even get a shot off

Team is not remotely prepared for game situations like the were under JB.
That is another game in which poor coaching has cost Michigan.

So our guys have certainly gotta beat a number of good teams on a neutral court.

Can they?

We?ll see.

Howard is stupid.
His team can?t hold big second half leads.
Blown games at Iowa, Illinois, Indiana in both games plus all the non conference games they scrubbed out on.
I?m sure I?m missing some as he will now have back to back seasons of 15 losses or more.

His End of game plays stink and out of bounds plays stink.
6 seconds left is not the time to try and miss to make a shot at the free line when you can cut the game ro 1.
If it?s under 2 seconds then you do it. I disagree with doing it with this much time left. Make free throw and cut lead to 1 then foul right away
You still have 5 seconds left.

His team isnt even ready to even get a shot off with 4.1 seconds left from its own free throw line.
Kobe didn?t know what to do. Didn?t look like anyone did.
Yet just Another blown game by Howard and his team.

Last edited:
Team is not remotely prepared for game situations like the were under JB.
That is another game in which poor coaching has cost Michigan.

Well, that?s the style of ball that was played when Juwan played for Michigan.

Unprepared.

For the first two years, except for the last game of the season - it didn?t matter.

NIT should serve as good run time for young players. It's a pointless exhibition tourney outside of that.

Well, that?s the style of ball that was played when Juwan played for Michigan.

Unprepared.

For the first two years, except for the last game of the season - it didn?t matter.

Yeah a group of freshmen made a National Championship and then did it again as sophomores because they were unprepared. Hot takes coming in hot!

Last edited:
Yeah a group of freshmen made a National Championship and then did it again as sophomores because they were unprepared. Hot takes coming in hot!

They were just more talented then other clubs. Once in final game they ran into better coached Teams. Especially ones that knew how many timeouts they had lol. I?m sure we blew those games too. Well not the first one. Second half we got smoked by Duke.

Last edited:
They were just more talented then other clubs. Once in final game they ran into better coached Teams. Especially ones that knew how many timeouts they had lol. I?m sure we blew those games too. Well not the first one. Second half we got smoked by Duke.

They ran into veteran teams who also had shitloads of talent. I can't believe people don't remember the team game the Fab Five really played. It wasn't just out talenting other teams. Those motherfuckers played basketball connected as a unit.

Last edited:
The fab five were certainly fun to watch but even if they had won those two titles games Michigan would have been stripped of those titles a way. They should have beaten Unc but oh well it wasn?t meant to be.

Michigan is 1-5 in title games sadly
1-7 counting the two vacated appearances.

I think we may have been underdog in a bunch of them. Have to look.

Last edited:
The fan five were certainly fun to watch but even if they had won those two titles games Michigan would have been stripped of those titles a way. They should have beaten Unc but oh well it wasn?t meant to be.

Michigan is 1-5 in title games sadly
1-7 counting the two vacated appearances.

Who cares? They had one player, Webber, that ruined their records. They were also playing against teams paying at least one guy.

Last edited:
Who cares? They had one player, Webber, that ruined their records. They were also playing against teams paying at least one guy.

Well it would have been more fun to win those games then lose them. I hurts just as bad today as yesterday when we blow games we should win. Been way to many of those the past two seasons under Howard. frustrating as hell.

Last edited:
Back