Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Jackson State

Wait, what?

Coach emptied the bench in garbage time.

Literally the janitor got minutes.

Aside from that ?whatever the hell that was? in the absurd loss in Brooklyn or whatever, I like and have confidence in this team.

Given the status of our football team going into Saturday, I am not yet ready to concede that ?we are a basketball school anyway.?

He did but at the 4 plus minute mark the starters were back in the game till the end. They went on a 15-5 ot something like that. Team was lazy last 6-8 minutes after they had rhe 21 point lead. First the bench stunk. Then then the starters coasted. I sure hope the jell soon because with only 3 real guards finishing games could be hard. They tried hard on defense. They did block a lot of shots as they should. Team needs to come together with Virginia and Kentucky and Unc coming up. I?m worried. Shots finally started falling for stretch. Last minute of the first half to about the 8 minute mark of the second half against a shit team. The rest was pretty sloppy to me.

At least Llewellyn hit his FTs, but he's still not good at all. He came into this game shooting 32% and went 1/6 tonight.

I'd prefer Dug as the starter at PG.

I agree he is going to be ok I think. Hopefully #3 can figure it out.

Back