Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs LSU

Wow! Did we really just win this game without livers and after the big hole? Omg. Can he come back this week? Wow!

Gutsy win. One of the worst games I've ever seen from Smith, but luckily the absolute best game from Brown all year. Hands down MVP.

Brooks was awesome too. Wagner still gets in his head too much when he's not playing well. After he sat late in the 2nd half and came back in he responded at least.

Smith had his struggles but still had 6 assists in a super tough assignment for him. Facing off against a lightning quick, ultra talented 6'4" PG is tough for anyone Smith's size.

Game sounded stressful on the radio.com app on my phone. I heard we were down 5 at 10 minute mark and then My app closed. Then I got home with five left we were up 7.
Must been a run.

Game also sounded real chippy. Nice win workout Livers and it looks like we are the last big ten team standing because Alabama is rolling Maryland !

Last edited:
Smith had his struggles but still had 6 assists in a super tough assignment for him. Facing off against a lightning quick, ultra talented 6'4" PG is tough for anyone Smith's size.

agree. it was evident it was going to be a tough matchup from the start.

I liked the other game thread better

Game sounded stressful on the radio.com app on my phone. I heard we were down 5 at 10 minute mark and then My app closed. Then I got home with five left we were up 7.
Must been a run.

Game also sounded real chippy. Nice win workout Livers and it looks like we are the last big ten team standing because Alabama is rolling Maryland !

LSU basically hit the wall. It was evident in hindsight, they stopped making easy runners and floaters, and we kept calmly scoring ... FTs, jumpers, layups

Prick Clark Kellog just called Michigan "Michigan State" in a supposed slip of the tongue then said Michigan with a smirk. What a douche.

Last edited:
LSU coach says his boys “ran out of gas.” Maybe Michigan wore them down.

LSU coach says his boys ?ran out of gas.? Maybe Michigan wore them down.

they were losing before they ran out of gas, but pressing like that on every possession will do that... what did he expect?

Watched the replay. That was a real Gut check win. Very impressed with The Whole team overcoming a really talented LSU team who was hot early and Cocky. Fell behind a few times and came back. I was listen on the app and it turned off on my way home and were were down 5 and just like that we were up 7. Great response by every. Brooks and Brown were fantastic. Wagner played great defense espically in the second half. I was more impressed with The FSU team from game two and not it’s opening round game. I thought they looked beatable in the opening round game. But they sure are long and Athletic.

Watched the replay. That was a real Gut check win. Very impressed with The Whole team overcoming a really talented LSU team who was hot early and Cocky. Fell behind a few times and came back. I was listen on the app and it turned off on my way home and were were down 5 and just like that we were up 7. Great response by every. Brooks and Brown were fantastic. Wagner played great defense espically in the second half. I was more impressed with The FSU team from game two and not it?s opening round game. I thought they looked beatable in the opening round game. But they sure are long and Athletic.

Yup, not as quick as LSU, but big and long. Their 7footer was All-ACC

Back