Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs LSU

Watched the replay. That was a real Gut check win. Very impressed with The Whole team overcoming a really talented LSU team who was hot early and Cocky. Fell behind a few times and came back. I was listen on the app and it turned off on my way home and were were down 5 and just like that we were up 7. Great response by every. Brooks and Brown were fantastic. Wagner played great defense espically in the second half. I was more impressed with The FSU team from game two and not it?s opening round game. I thought they looked beatable in the opening round game. But they sure are long and Athletic.

Me too!

Where was Terry Mills?

That is true and not a single team in the big 10 made it to the sweet 16

I can't remember a time before that, though.

They did mention that this is the first time since 2007 that there was only 1 Big 10 team in the sweet 16

That was a fucking travel

I noticed about 3 obvious travels on LSU that weren't called.

The one dude took like 4 steps with it

Then a little later the guy was juggling it and took about 4 steps. Is that a travel or can you juggle it all the way down the court and it is still OK? The ref made the hand sign like he was bobbling it. I still don't think you can juggle the ball all the way down the court...

Last edited:
Game sounded stressful on the radio.com app on my phone. I heard we were down 5 at 10 minute mark and then My app closed. Then I got home with five left we were up 7.
Must been a run.

Game also sounded real chippy. Nice win workout Livers and it looks like we are the last big ten team standing because Alabama is rolling Maryland !

Yep, i think the Michigan highlights from the Michigan page talk about this. LSU was up 5, Michigan went on a 14-2 run or something like that to be up 8...math doesn't work out, but it was something like that

LSU basically hit the wall. It was evident in hindsight, they stopped making easy runners and floaters, and we kept calmly scoring ... FTs, jumpers, layups

Yep Thomas and Not-So_smart were both exhausted by the time there was 8 minutes to go in the game and they couldn't hit anything and they couldn't play any D

They probably got tired from all that celebrating they did in the middle of the first half. Celebrate when the games is over, pricks.

That Not-So-Smart guy just seemed like a prick the entire game. Brooks even got into him once when Not_so_Smart was standing over SMith talking crap.

LSU coach says his boys ?ran out of gas.? Maybe Michigan wore them down.

Yep LSU used a lot of energy in the first half running and gunning and celebrating after every basket

This was a tactic for Juwan as he kept rushing his guys up the court to make LSU play D and not get a break. Probably the last 10 minutes of the end of the game, Michigan was fresh and LSU was exhausted.

I noticed about 3 obvious travels on LSU that weren't called.

The one dude took like 4 steps with it

Then a little later the guy was juggling it and took about 4 steps. Is that a travel or can you juggle it all the way down the court and it is still OK? The ref made the hand sign like he was bobbling it. I still don't think you can juggle the ball all the way down the court...

If you look back through the posts, I said this same thing. It was unbelievable what they got away with.

Back