Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Nebraska

Why waste a scholarship any of these four guys

Houstan, Collins, Diabate and bufkin ?

I just don?t see it. How do whiff so bad I all four ?

Why waste a scholarship any of these four guys

Houstan, Collins, Diabate and bufkin ?

I just don?t see it. How do whiff so bad I all four ?

They were all highly regarded by great programs. It's not like we were recruiting against Ball State to get them. 3 were McDonald's All-Americans. Just happens that they are more projects. If they all stay, I'd bet they look much better next year.

Down 44-37 to Nebraska at half at home.

Broadcast just said Michigan is 0-5 when trailing at half this year.

They were all highly regarded by great programs. It's not like we were recruiting against Ball State to get them. 3 were McDonald's All-Americans. Just happens that they are more projects. If they all stay, I'd bet they look much better next year.

Collins and Bufkin need to transfer to the Mac. So frustrating how all 4 just suck so far this year. I doubt other top programs whiff so badly on 4 guys.

Collins and Bufkin need to transfer to the Mac. So frustrating how all 4 just suck so far this year. I doubt other top programs whiff so badly on 4 guys.

Ray Jackson averaged 4.5 ppg his freshman year. Takes a bit more time for some guys. You don't give up after one year.

16-3 run so far from end of half to start of this half. Please defense please.

Just turned it on. I was checking in on the score from the gym. I guess the first half kind of blew.

Man we can?t hit threes. 1-10

Brooks come on damn it. Hit your free throws.

Diabate falls down on defense

And Jones misses another three

Then Diabate commits a foul on offense

Run the fucking offense Jones.

I mean other than Houstan could any of these all Americans hit threes in high school ?

Back